Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well this is my first post on DC,and i guess this would be a correct section.

Today i was driving my 82, and i was already in such a great mood since it had been out of commision for a while.( had rear tire rim in on expressway, and also just replaced all 3 belts and water pump). so as i am driving i am noticing how so many other driver just stare is awe, which brought and ever bigger :D to my face. Then i notice this black beauty striding towards me, it was a 2000+ C5 with c6z rims, as we drive past one another we exchange huge thumbs up.
To conclude, i just think there is no experience like driving/owning a corvete of any gen, and the community/family that you become an automatic member of.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oops

yeah, i meant first "thread" i guess. :laughing:
i usually just do reading and replying.... but i just had such a great day i thought i tell all about it.

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
:buhbye: Save the wave :buhbye:

·
Registered
939 Posts
:thumbsup: Just remember to pay it forward!:thumbsup:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,518 Posts
Spring time resets the ol' fun meter Stevo. Keep the wheels turning and you'll have it pegged in no time :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
i just think there is no experience like driving/owning a corvete of any gen, and the community/family that you become an automatic member of.

:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:

·
Registered
594 Posts
:agree: Couldn't agree more...I haven't seen my Vette since President's Day weekend and I can't wait to drive it again in a couple weeks!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts