Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Corvette Track Days on June 4-5, 2011 at Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch is open for Registration.

For just $400.00, you will enjoy:

• Full 3.4 Mile Road Course with new extension.
  • 2 full days of driving your Vette on our track!
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Gourmet dinner Saturday night at the Pahrump Nugget
  • Commemorative Shirt

The Pahrump Nugget will be catering lunch. You can purchase lunch tickets for $15 per day. Be sure to purchase lunch tickets when you register. Lunch will not be available to purchase the day of the event.

We will be running the 3.4 Mile Road Course which is designed specifically to showcase the Corvette's impressive performance. It features sweeping corners, tight esses, elevation changes and fast straights that are sure to thrill even the most experienced driver.

We are limiting participation to just 120 drivers, so register early to reserver your spot.

Dyno testing will also be available on request.

This years charity raffle will benefit: Corvettes Conquer Cancer.

We are have a block of rooms on hold at the Pahrump Nugget and Pahrump Best Western so be sure to make your reservations soon.

You can download the Registration Form and email to Brandie: [email protected].

Or Mail or Fax to:

Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch
3601 S. Hwy. 160
Pahrump, NV 89048
FAX: 775-727-6366

You can contact Brandie via phone at 800-391-6891.

We'll see you at the track!

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Sounds like a great deal, wish we could make it. Would love to try the new section of the track, and get back on the full course...:thumbsup:

·
Supporting Vendor
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Too bad you can't make it, the new section is great fun. It really makes the flow of the track much better.

Take care!

Ken

·
Registered
33 Posts
Ken,

I've signed up for the 3 day ZR1 driving course in October. I saw somewhere, but can't locate it again, that National car rental agency give a good price on a rental car for people attending events at Spring Mtn.

Is National the one?

Hope to met you at the track.

·
Supporting Vendor
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ken,

I've signed up for the 3 day ZR1 driving course in October. I saw somewhere, but can't locate it again, that National car rental agency give a good price on a rental car for people attending events at Spring Mtn.

Is National the one?

Hope to met you at the track.
I have not heard that. Let me look into it and I'll get back to you if I find anything.

Ken

·
Registered
33 Posts
Ken,

You're the man! Many thanks. I hope we get to meet while I'm there in October. I'll even take you out to dinner. :cheers:

What do most people wear for clothes while being instructed in the corvette's? I'm a Florida guy and I'm in shorts most of the time. I'll probably travel in long pants, but prefer shorts. What do you recommendations for driving?

I also received from Spring Mtn. a letter verifing my dates, and in the letter they recommend Piloti driving shoes. I have Samson's and I really don't want to buy more. Do you think mine are OK.

Thanks again,

Ed

·
Supporting Vendor
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No Problem! No need for dinner (thanks for the offer), I'm just glad to help, but let me know when you are scheduled.

I recommend comfortable jeans and a t-shirt. October will probably be pretty nice weather, but I'd still bring a jacket or sweatshirt, just in case.

Regarding the driving shoes, I'd stick with the Sampsons. If you find they are not working for you, you can always buy a pair of Pilotis while your here.

You are going to have a BLAST!

Let me know if you need anything else>

:cheers:

Ken

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thanks Ken,

I'm scheduled to arrive Sunday October 9th, and I'm registered for 3 days....Monday the 10 thru Wednesday the 12th.

I'm flying back home on Thursday the 13th.

I can hardly wait! See you then.

Ed

1 - 10 of 10 Posts