SWEET !!! ive been wanting videos !! u the man pat :partyon:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
KingJoeJoe said:
SWEET !!! ive been wanting videos !! u the man pat :partyon:
:laughing:

We like to add stuff to the site before folks even ask!

And, there are so so so so many more additions in the coming months....:thumbsup:

·
Extra Crispy
5,119 Posts
Virtual Babes?

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
B66vette said:
Virtual Babes?

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:
Better than that. Virtual MULTIPLE babes.:cool:

·
Registered
132 Posts
:partyon: I LIKE IT..........:partyon:

·
Registered
313 Posts
Video Size Limits?

Ok I saw that we now have a video area, so I excitedly opened up my 20 gig drive-o-Miscellaneous-Videos, which has a few Gig's dedicated to nothing but Vette stuff (I have a collection that has more then is totally posted right now) and the page error’s out.

I would be more then happy to post some HIGH RESOLUTION Corvette video's such as the Motor trend LINGENFELTER TWIN TURBO CORVETTE BEATS AN F18 HORNET.asf but it is 55 megs big, So are we going to permit large uploads for high quality videos like Corvette TT Lingenfelter vs Hayabusa 2.mpeg that is 6 megs and high resolution or are we going to stick to the shorter clips?, either way Ill upload what I can, but the limit really does limit what I can put up, Also if batch upload was enabled, it would save allot of time for guys like me that have allot to contribute to the Video’s section.

Awaiting the reply

Faithful Servant of the Holy Vette

PriestSLC
:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: Video Size Limits?

priestslc said:
Ok I saw that we now have a video area, so I excitedly opened up my 20 gig drive-o-Miscellaneous-Videos, which has a few Gig's dedicated to nothing but Vette stuff (I have a collection that has more then is totally posted right now) and the page error’s out.

I would be more then happy to post some HIGH RESOLUTION Corvette video's such as the Motor trend LINGENFELTER TWIN TURBO CORVETTE BEATS AN F18 HORNET.asf but it is 55 megs big, So are we going to permit large uploads for high quality videos like Corvette TT Lingenfelter vs Hayabusa 2.mpeg that is 6 megs and high resolution or are we going to stick to the shorter clips?, either way Ill upload what I can, but the limit really does limit what I can put up, Also if batch upload was enabled, it would save allot of time for guys like me that have allot to contribute to the Video’s section.

Awaiting the reply

Faithful Servant of the Holy Vette

PriestSLC
I'm not sure all 5mb videos are short, as some of those in the gallery are well over a minute long.

5mb should be fine for 90% of the Corvette videos out there. This limit also encourages people to edit down and compress their videos so we aren't just watching them jiggle the camera for 5 minutes.

If you have a ton of videos and can edit them down or compress them, you can mail them to me on CDROM and I can upload them on your behalf.

As for allowing bulk uploading, we can't do that. It's a security risk to allow that as people could use that as a mechanism for a denial-of-service attack on us.

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
VIDEO JUNKIES!

You've viewed dang near 30,000 videos since the section went up.:smokin:

·
Registered
313 Posts
Re: Re: Video Size Limits?

Patrick said:
I'm not sure all 5mb videos are short, as some of those in the gallery are well over a minute long.

5mb should be fine for 90% of the Corvette videos out there. This limit also encourages people to edit down and compress their videos so we aren't just watching them jiggle the camera for 5 minutes.

If you have a ton of videos and can edit them down or compress them, you can mail them to me on CDROM and I can upload them on your behalf.

As for allowing bulk uploading, we can't do that. It's a security risk to allow that as people could use that as a mechanism for a denial-of-service attack on us.

Cool Well I have some Videos that I will see if I can hack down the quality a bit to make them fit in to a upload, As for all the other things I got, If you are interested in it, I have a good portion of the top gear video reviews, If you have not seen any of them search for top gear video in google, or go to www.racingflix.com and look at the car reviews, If you want to see some of those Id be sending you a DVD insted of a CD, Let me know and ill send you the best of what I have on a DVD.

Your Buddie

PriestSLC
:partyon:

·
Registered
313 Posts
Patrick said:
VIDEO JUNKIES!

You've viewed dang near 30,000 videos since the section went up.:smokin:
Definatly! I think that a video section is a great idea! as I said in the aforementioned quote, If you want more then just Corvette videos in the video section, I would be more then happy to Send you a DVD, I even have them sorted, so let me know, you got my email addy.

PriestSLC
:D

P.S. If you upped the file size up to 10 meg, we could make the quality of chopped videos to that of a much better quality. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts