Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Corvettes at Carlisle August 26-28, 2011

Here are a couple of links that might help you if you are considering going to the Corvettes at Carlisle event this year:

1. Corvettes at Carlisle Website - please check back frequently because we're continually updating our website to reflect any new activies!

2. Registering your Corvette for the Fun Field Sponsored by Corvette America.

--> A very special display for this year will include EVERY year of the ZR1 - don't miss this incredible display of vehicles! Hosted by the ZR1netregistry.com.

--> 1961 Corvette Reunion - It's the 50th year celebration, click here to join us!

3. Directions to Carlisle, PA

4. Event details for the weekend - We'll update this frequently so be sure to check back often.

5. Hotel Information & Contact List

6. Weather in Carlisle, PA

7. Saturday @ NOON - August 27, 2011 - REV YOUR ENGINES for 15 seconds & follow with a moment of silence. A tribute for my father, Chip Miller, who passed away from amyloidosis (more info: ChipMiller.org).

8. Chip's Choice is a special invitation-only display inside of Building T that highlights one aspect of the Corvette hobby. This year's theme will be "Corvette barn finds". The display will showcase and tell the story of Corvettes that were found in a barn or the like, expect to see some run down cars and ones taht were resurrected.

If you have any questions, please feel free posting them here & I'll be happy to answer them (to the best of my ability) for you. I'm looking forward to another incredible year; we appreciate your strong support!

If anyone has anything else that would be helpful to add - please feel free posting it here.

Again, I'm looking forward to another wonderful year of Corvettes at Carlisle!

Life is good,

Lance Miller :thumbs:

PS To get the latest up to date information sign up for our ENEWSLETTER - CLICK HERE!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Corvettes at Carlisle giveaway vehicle sponsored by AllVette.net - details below:

Win a 1991 Corvette ZR1 on Sunday
Allvette.net/Carlisle Events Gives You a FREE Ride!
REGISTER TODAY - CLICK ME!

Since the Corvette is what the event is all about, it’s only fitting that we give you the chance to win one. This year, courtesy of our friends at www.allvette.net, you could go home with a 1991 Corvette ZR1 with less than 40,000 miles on it!

The ZR1 giveaway fits well with the theme we’re implementing for this year’s Fun Field – ZR1 Display – don’t miss this great display throughout the weekend, it will host every year ZR1 produced by Chevrolet! The car will be given away on Sunday August 28th and you DO NOT need to be present to win. No additional purchase is necessary to win the ride.

If you’re looking for a nice Corvette don’t look any further, visit AllVette.net and check out their incredible inventory online. The ZR1 Corvette is known as the “King of the Hill”. The LT5 four overhead camshafts and 32 valve engine produce 375 horse power which was designed by Lotus and manufactured by Mercury Marine.

·
Something.
893 Posts
I'll be there! Again!

Who else is going?!:cheers:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Got 2 tickets for me and my old man, our first time, can't wait. Wish I could bring my 2009 but don't have time to drive it from CA and back. I already warned the wife I may be coming back with another one and she thinks I am :crazy:

·
Registered
404 Posts
I mentioned to the family that i was taking the vette and myself to carlile for a few days.Now I have the whole family,grand kids and all going,and my car is staying home.We reserved a week at Dogwood Acres in Newville,sounds like a nice place.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
TorchedCoupe (my father) and I will be heading down, who wants to meet up??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts