Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just back and ready to post :D Great show but hotter than you know what on friday:cool: Saturday was real nice and got around to all vendors , bought some stuff that I probably didn"t need. Met lots of really nice people and no turkeys so all was cool. Will post pics soon, hope they turn out as I bought a new camera for the trip and you know how that goes......... I'll get cracken on it:whip: oh yes lots and lots of way cool cars :partyon:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Sounds like you had a great time. Would love to make it up there someday, but don't think its going to happen. Can't wait to see the pics. :)

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
I just got back too, I had a GREAT first time! Was it your first time? I sure was hoping to win that '91! Did you stick around for that or did you leave earlier?

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
you trying to tackle a new digital camera? if so what did you get?

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Great to have met you as well!!! Gorgeous damned car!! :partyon: :partyon: :partyon:

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
96LT4...thanks for the quote about my car,you know I'm just trying to bring it up to the standards you've set with yours:cheers:

Punk Boy...its a Fuji Fine Pix F700 Digital with 5 pix./3x zoom/ 1/1.7 inchSuper CCD SR. what ever the hell that means. I bought it because it is small , easy to use, and the guy was a good salesman:D

5Point 7Liter....yes, a newby for sure. Wanted to wait but was really tired, I didn't have a room so I slept on 8 folding chairs under the GS Registry tent and I'll tell you I sure didn't sleep much! By Sunday I was history so I left early:rolleyes:

Guys I will try to get those pics up asap but I'm sure someone will beat me to it first. Sooner or later though:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Trust me when I say your car looks much better than mine. :thumbsup: :smokin:

·
Registered
85 Posts
This was my first time at Carlisle.:partyon: Only had one day off from work on Sat. and made the 3 hour treck. All was good until we hit exit 52 on I81s. Traffic backed up til we got to the fairgrounds. The day was beutiful and there were a lot of great cars at the show and in the parking fields. Only had one bad result.:rolleyes: My alt. gave out that day. The time in traffic killed me. :( By the time we pulled in to park the radio went dead. The turn signals did not work. I turned off everything(AC,lights,radio, etc...), parked and that was it. Told my wife we need to look for an alt. :huh: is what I got. Looked around and believe it or not, no one had an alt for my car. Finally ordered form MAD and got the car started and got it home.:cheers: Would I do it again? Of course, YES.:excited: :excited:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Glad you liked them! I started taking pics of the VIN and owner plaque for my site followed my the pics of the GS....needless to say, I have about 20 more GS's to add, just need their permission first.

:cheers:

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Shoot 96LT4........I'm not even gonna show mine now, yours are terrific :excited: Preveiwed mine on the TV and they are just so so compared to yours. Thanks for giving the folks a taste of all the great cars and excitement at the show. :partyon:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Thanks my friend!! I should have taken a shot of you to show folks. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
WHAT........and break the camera !!!!!:lookinup: a smart move was not to take my picture :laughing:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
still waitin on your pics mike..........you have you not figured out the camera yet?:laughing:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
96LT4 said:
Thanks my friend!! I should have taken a shot of you to show folks. :thumbsup:

i didn't say take pictures of Hutch....:surprised

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
:lookinup: Punk Boy you just want to make me look bad and now I finally get to use that last smile :finger:

96LT4 ......you got that right :thumbsup:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Careful there Mikeeee, I might just post a picture of you and your vices.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts