·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,728 Posts
Some good, some bad b ut keepat it and you'll make 7.50

·
Premium Member
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #202
I'll keep at it until we make it to the start line at the dragstrip. Right now I have $3K of the $5K needed for the new bars needed to finish the roll cage and that's the hold up point for now because I can't put the interior back in until all of the welding is done. Painting the car is also on hold until after the work is done by the fabricator. The good news is that work has exploded with the good weather we are having and the only limit to how many hours I can work is up to me. All of the extra hours goes straight into the project. :)

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,728 Posts
You're going to make it soon

·
Premium Member
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #204
You're going to make it soon
Hopefully soon means in time to do some test and tune runs and then some actual racing this summer. Go away covid so our track can open.

The car heads to the fabricators this week to get the bars needed to pass the NHRA inspection for 7.50 as well as a few other odds and ends needed to be finished. The car should be at the shop for about a week before it comes home and have the interior installed and prepped for paint and glass.

I will also be dressing the engine this week, at the engine builders shop, so we can properly run the oil lines for the drysump.
Now I'm headed off to work to earn more $$ to pay the project bills. ;)

201 - 204 of 204 Posts