·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going? See you there:thumbsup:

·
Supporting Vendor
3,785 Posts
I'll be at L116 everyone should stop over to say hi.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yellow, there are usually 10 to 15 vintage racers there, it depends on whats featured. In 04 there were nearly 100 but that was the vintage racer/racecars and Greenwood reunion.
David
Click on photo to see album 04 Carlisle

·
Registered
219 Posts
Were is this held at? ....I know I could of done a search, but I packing up to drive to jersey from NY :crazy:

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Yellow, there are usually 10 to 15 vintage racers there, it depends on whats featured. In 04 there were nearly 100 but that was the vintage racer/racecars and Greenwood reunion.
David
Click on photo to see album 04 Carlisle
I cant see the sway bar mount :down: :laughing:

·
Banned
3,855 Posts
Thanks :thumbsup: Looks like it'll be with in 3 hours from were I'll be. have to check to see if I can make it.
From Ga. you go straight up I 81....and it shoots right by the grounds.....can't miss it....on your right as you head north....

I forget about the exits you need though, as I ran another route when I used to go...

·
Registered
219 Posts
From Ga. you go straight up I 81....and it shoots right by the grounds.....can't miss it....on your right as you head north....

I forget about the exits you need though, as I ran another route when I used to go...
I'm in Jersey right now for work...if it works out I get paid to go to the show :partyon:

·
Premium Member
3,766 Posts
See you there Rick...

I haven't got a DC shirt yet, so I may have to print myself a little DC logo to wear. Patrick, don't sick your lawyers on me!
:smack

·
Registered
713 Posts
I couldn't make it this year,but I promise I'll be there next year and I'm bringing my friends....:laughing...Have fun....:cheers:

·
Registered
85 Posts
If anyone runs across the fan I need at the show please give me a call. It's for 1970-1974 454 4 speed and has the little fingertips. Thanks! John 951-660-1931

·
Registered
2 Posts
Corvettes Carlisle

Hope that you enjoy Carlisle, I won't be going this year. I have had a vendor spot there for the past 12 years, best place to be in August, but job requirements keep me from going. Talked with several friends of mine who are there and are enjoying themselves. Please take lots of photos and post them. Do you see some of the local area when your there or just the show and swap meet. I do both when I'm there,I enjoy the history. HAVE FUN

1 - 20 of 23 Posts