Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,i dont know if this question was asked before but i will,i am looking into buying a Z06,i am in love with this car. I was wondering how much you guys pay a month for the payments
lease or buy.

I have a 1992 Camaro and i cant stand not having my Dream Car,i hate having to pull up to a guy in a Z06 in my Camaro,i just turn my head,my car is a joke to the Mighty Z06. So guys if you can share the monthly payments or give me a idea it would help. Thanks

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Totally depends....

... leasing payments are all over the place depending on dozens of factors....

If you buy, your payment obviously reflects the cost of the car, minus any down payment.

If you bought a new Z06 without downpayment, even at 0% financing your monthly payment would be over $1000 a month for 48 months.

Leasing is generally less.... :thumbsup:

B

·
0 Posts
Start saving your pennies!!

I drove a piece of **** Corolla and saved my ass off for about 14 months just to be able to afford the monthly payments on this beast!

I put a HUGE chunk of change down in cash because I didnt have any trade in.

I got a phenominal deal on the car which helped a lot too!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I was looking for new but found a good used one

If you look har enough you can find low mile used ones for a fraction of the cost. I was about to put down 46K on a new 03 when I came across a used 02 that had barely been touched for 36K, with all the options that I wanted. If you look hard enough on the forums and E-bay you will eventually run across a good deal. Especially in the next few months when some the New C6's come out you will see some of the "Ole rich money bags" types, who buy a car evry year get rid of their cars that have barely been used and they have put money. I found a Z06 with $4000 dollars worth of mods for 39K but was sold before I could get to it.

Just a Thought.

good luck!:cheers:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts