Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just crossed my mind who will pay $100K for a C6 Blue Devil if the C7 is just around the corner and probably will have the same power as the C7 Z06.

Maybe the BlueDevil spyshots that we see are in fact test mules for the C7 Z06.

BTW The new Honda/Acura NSX was caught testing at the Nurburgring using a stretched Honda S2000 body.

What do you think?

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Just crossed my mind who will pay $100K for a C6 Blue Devil if the C7 is just around the corner and probably will have the same power as the C7 Z06.

Maybe the BlueDevil spyshots that we see are in fact test mules for the C7 Z06.

BTW The new Honda/Acura NSX was caught testing at the Nurburgring using a stretched Honda S2000 body.

What do you think?
IMO the new Corvette will be a world class sports car and the Z06 will remain the race platform. We are hearing rumors of an Auto in the new vette and I would not be surprised to see an upgraded interior as well.

:cheers:

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
The SS is based on the C6 Z06 platform. If there is a "blue devil" model it will be as well.

The SS is the last "hurrah" for the C6 model.

·
Registered
130 Posts
will the SS continue to appear in the C7, C8 models etc? because as amazing as this model is going to be and as much money and effort GM put into this SS im sure people wont only want one for one year or 2. I think they should build a base vette, Z06, and SS in all generations in the future.

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
will the SS continue to appear in the C7,
Right now, there will be only a one year SS, the last year of the C6.

My understanding for the C7 will be the intro of the coupe, then the very, then the Z06. No SS plans are on the table.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Right now, there will be only a one year SS, the last year of the C6.
:thud: That sucks... I was hoping based on some other comments made on this forum and in some of the GM interviews that it would be a 2 - 3 year run... :huh: Wow, this means only very few of those who want one of these cars will get one...

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
:thud: That sucks... I was hoping based on some other comments made on this forum and in some of the GM interviews that it would be a 2 - 3 year run... :huh: Wow, this means only very few of those who want one of these cars will get one...
Nope. Wish it was otherwise, but this is a 1 year car, very limited run. Get them while they are hot.:thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts