Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Not likely, But you never know if Gm has taken bits and pieces of it to make the C6. But I would like to know what the name of that thing is. Early C5 concept????This has been put on Corvette Forum and Brian said its the StingRay III from 1989.

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
No... doubtful that it will look close to that. But, I am looking at the fenders and they look very much like the C6 spy shots (the black C5).

You never know what ideas they'll take from other concept cars.... and prototypes.

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
It is The Stingray III. Here's another view.

The story is that Zora was asked to pose for a photo with it but he refused because the three lug wheels did not adhere to sound engineering principles. It's a cool car, nevertheless. :thumbsup:

Here's another...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Patrick96LT4 said:
No... doubtful that it will look close to that. But, I am looking at the fenders and they look very much like the C6 spy shots (the black C5).

You never know what ideas they'll take from other concept cars.... and prototypes.
The dash also looks like the black spy photos and it does have a more rounded rearend like what was rumored. Also most prototypes have the front emblem of the generation they were concieved but this emblem is different...Guess we will wait and see!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts