Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It would be nice, I would also like to see some changes to it to.

·
You've been pimped!!
15,297 Posts
Get what back to life? :huh:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts

·
You've been pimped!!
15,297 Posts

·
You've been pimped!!
15,297 Posts
Refering to the tech exchange specifically :thumbsup:
Fluffy:

I've tried to do writeups as I work and I just found that it gets extremely difficult and time consuming to document each step. Especially when thing start going wrong. :laughing:

I will do what I can during my on doing projects to document better and put up more "tech" type stuff.

·
Premium Member
4,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Fluffy:

I've tried to do writeups as I work and I just found that it gets extremely difficult and time consuming to document each step. Especially when thing start going wrong. :laughing:

I will do what I can during my on doing projects to document better and put up more "tech" type stuff.
My beef is that:

1. if you do a write up, nobody can post or ask questions. therefore it is PITA because I don't know if my explanations are good or bad.

2. It's complex to promote to the public place, especially now that the owner of this section has left

Which is why I stopped writing, I prefer having changes to this section applied.

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Refering to the tech exchange specifically :thumbsup:
Yup, I know it, I guess I wasn't clear enough when I said this forum.

·
Premium Member
4,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yup, I know it, I guess I wasn't clear enough when I said this forum.
Ok!

can you give us tech writers some more flexibility and the ability for people to comment (in some form or manner)?

tx

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
People can't comment in the Tech Exchange area? I didn't realize that. In that case, post it in the general section for the generation that your writeup applies to.

·
Premium Member
4,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
People can't comment in the Tech Exchange area? I didn't realize that. In that case, post it in the general section for the generation that your writeup applies to.
But that defeats the purpose of the tech exchange ...

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Technically, the tech exchange is dead since the administrator who started and maintained it has left the company. You can post your thread there but I would just post it in the section that it pertains to if you are looking for feedback.

·
Premium Member
4,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Technically, the tech exchange is dead since the administrator who started and maintained it has left the company. You can post your thread there but I would just post it in the section that it pertains to if you are looking for feedback.
Ok, so let me open it.

I think it was a good idea to begin with, it just needs some tweaking to make it more user friendly.

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
He was a site administrator. He had more rights than I.

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Yes, if the site owner assigns one of their staff to administer that forum then we can have it up and running again. I don't see that happening though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts