Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
02 6 speed, no mufflers, intake stage 2 clutch, custom sounds, xenon lightsimmaculate car, not even 1 rock chip on it.Slapped a 2 inch drop on it today.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Attachments

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
,,,,,,,,,,,,last one i promise..

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,728 Posts
Looks good Todd. I like the blacked out rear fascia but did you have to park it in front of a pink building and a rest room at that:laughing:

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My lovely wife took the pics, its not a rest room, its a happy ending massage parlor... for real... the front is painted to match the rear, i'll try to repost the front pic.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,728 Posts
Okay, your forgiven

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I cant seem to get this one pic to post, so ill post one of my old car driving off, can see the black painted in the front. Still on the fence about it

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cant post pics all of a sudden

·
DC Pit Crew Boss
4,165 Posts
Looks great:thumbsup:

Are the two inside tail lights flush mounted while the outside tail lights are recessed?

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yep.. suprised you noticed. Not sure what im going to do about that. Going to order the blackout kit, not sure if its going to stick out of the cavity or be flush. I'll have to wait and see. These pics were taken at dusk, so the silver isnt "poppin" in the pics.. A 19/ 20 inch deep dish set up will be in the near future.

·
DC Pit Crew Boss
4,165 Posts
yep.. suprised you noticed. Not sure what im going to do about that. Going to order the blackout kit, not sure if its going to stick out of the cavity or be flush. I'll have to wait and see. These pics were taken at dusk, so the silver isnt "poppin" in the pics.. A 19/ 20 inch deep dish set up will be in the near future.
Yeah, I mean it doesn't look terrible, just an interesting look the guy before you was going for. And I agree, the 19/20 deep dishes will complete that vette, it's exactly what she needs :devil:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
You know you can remove the spacers that create the flush mounted look. It only takes 3-4 minutes to do so. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah, i figured i would just wait until the blackout kit arrives, fix it at the same time im installing the blackouts

1 - 13 of 13 Posts