Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
43,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of you had COVID and how did it effect your life…

unfortunately this is now with all of us forever so who knows what future impact it may have on any of us and my condolences to any of you that have lost someone to it. But I was just curious if any here came through it with a physical change such as loss of taste or smell

·
Registered
190 Posts
Got it Dec. 31st 2020 10 days of misery lost taste and smell for 8 days never been that fatigued in my life. All I did was sleep wouldn’t wish that on anyone. Recovered had light headed spells for a couple of weeks afterwards. All good now.

·
DC Crew
13,188 Posts
Had it Jan 11 2021. woke up not feeling well, headache and felt like I ran a marathon. Slept for 4 hours awake for 4 hours for 9 days. 5 days into it I lost my taste and smell, Losing the taste bothered me but I had 2 german shepherds with bad gas so the lack of smell I was ok with lol. It took 6 weeks to get taste and smell back. Night #9 was the worst for me. My body aches were worse than I had ever had, my knees felt like they were hit by a hammer. Nothing helped with the pain that night. Woke up on day 10 and felt great again.

·
Registered
15 Posts
we have had it more than once, you may want to include that option in you poll

1 - 5 of 5 Posts