Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, I would like to get a cowl induction type hood for my 1989 corvette, but I cannot seem to find any. Any suggestions?
P.S. I'm new to the forum.
Thanks

·
Registered
173 Posts
Welcome!

Can't help you with the hood, but I bet someone around here will. Glad to have you here though.
Roger:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Re: Welcome!

Roger said:
Can't help you with the hood, but I bet someone around here will. Glad to have you here though.
Roger:thumbsup:
Hello 89Vette! Welcome to digitalcorvettes!

There are quite a few cowl-hood options other there, and they require the replacement of the entire hood. There are some bolt on cowl-hood scoops... but I don't believe that is what you are looking for.

How much clearance do you need? What is your budget?
:buhbye:

·
Super Moderator
8,488 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the insight. Looks like the Toledo Pro hood was the one I was looking for. only problem is the price is really high. I think for now I am going to hold off

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
raidmagic said:
I love the Toledopro hood IF your going to spend the money that's the way to go.:thumbsup:

:agree:

·
Registered
0 Posts
I want (need) a new hood...I have some ugly **** popping out on my hood under flouresant lights.:nuts: I plan on wet sanding it in the spring but if the **** doesnt come out I think I will buy the high rise 84 hood.. I also was thinking about Carbon Fiber hood!:excited:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts