Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So whats up with the Goverment on this one.I read that the passangers on that faithful day {9-11) Are not being portrayed as heros as we were all led to belive,screw them ,they did what they had to do:(

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
kenney said:
So whats up with the Goverment on this one.I read that the passangers on that faithful day {9-11) Are not being portrayed as heros as we were all led to belive,screw them ,they did what they had to do:(
I've heard about this, but haven't really watched the news.

Sadly, the truth must prevail, whether we like it or not. But, if it is true, I think it sucks.:(

·
Registered
749 Posts
it seems lately that the media and the government has been bullshitting the public with "hero" fantasies".

ie: jessica lynch story. they took some girls' tragic incident and turned it into some 'rambo" type story, only to find out later that was not the case at all.

perhaps lying to the public is now the "in" thing to do in america.........but, as with any lie, the truth eventually comes out.

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
War Machine said:
I still say they are hero's. They made a stand and the only option left for the terrorists was to crash the plane into a field instead of the White House.

I agree, and thats the way it should have been left. :(

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
BubbleHead said:
I would also put the blame on the media, they all need a "good" story for their ratings.
You know, I was thinking the same thing. 9/11 was such a terrible, terrible time. And, I think it helped boost our spirits to hear of such bravery.

But, we will never know about the passenger that grabbed the terrorists head and beat it repeatedly on the cockpit door, breaking his nose and his cheek bones in 15 places, then sticking his box cutter up his ass.:thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts