Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know its a link to ebay, I hate that place, strangely Im addicted to it tho.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/82-8...135510105QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item160135510105

I am curious about this intake manafold mostly.
the cam, lifters and rollertip rockers are also nice, but its the manafold I want to try and learn about. apparently its suposed to match the flow of the heads better? or ? do you think its just a hyped up part that does not perform any better than stock? I had no idea that there was an option to upgrade the crossfire system with such a piece, I just diddnt know it existed.
has any one ever heard of one being used?
and if at all any gains in power?

let me know your oppinions on this please.
im definately intrested.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I had the same question my self. To x-ram or not to x-ram. Should I just port and polish? Is it worth the money for the x-ram. Hopefully all of these questions should be answered soon. I ordered the x-ram a couple of weeks ago, paid 100 for next day shipping. I guess that doesn't do much good if it takes 2 weeks to get it to the shipper. Anyways I will let you know what i think. I am also have bored out TB and a 45psi fuel pump that i am putting on at the same time so i won't know how much to attribute just to the Intake. However those mods aren't to costly.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts