Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ONLINE REGISTRATION EXTENDED TO APRIL 10, 2011
If you have already made room reservations at the Doubletree Hotel and not registered online for the events below, you now have until April 10, 2011.

RTP Corvettes is very pleased to announce Cruisin' Biltmore 2011

Join us for a great weekend in Asheville at Biltmore Estate and the Tail of the Dragon.

Friday, May 20
  • Registration & Biltmore Tickets Pickup
  • Tail of the Dragon Drive (Optional)
  • Meet ‘n’ Eat (Crusted Parmesan Chicken Dinner) at the Doubletree Hotel (7:00 pm)
Saturday, May 21
  • Caravan from Doubletree Hotel to Biltmore Estate
  • Group photo in front of Biltmore House
  • Breakfast at the Deerpark Restaurant
  • Biltmore House Tour
  • Antler Village
  • Biltmore Winery
  • Gardens and other estate attractions
  • Chow Down (buffet dinner) at the Doubletree Hotel
Sunday, May 22
Package Details:
  • Includes all events and activities listed above
  • Souvenir T-shirt and lapel/hat pin, one print of group photo
  • Cost: $220 per person; $430 per couple
Hotel Accommodations:
  • Special rates and a block of rooms have been reserved at the Doubletree Hotel. Ask for RTP Corvettes Club’s rate ($119 per night excluding tax and other fees)
  • Doubletree Reservations: 828-274-1800 or follow the link on rtp-corvettes.com. Rooms must be reserved by April 20, 2011
Package Reservations:
  • Complete information and the registration form are available at the RTP Corvettes Club web site: RTP-Corvettes.com
  • Registration closes March 16, 2011

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,548 Posts
Sounds like a good time. I'm going to keep this in mind when I start planning next year.

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
if scheduling isnt an issue i plan on making this

·
Registered
2 Posts
I would love to do this, but I feel do to schedualing issues I would not be able to take place in all the events. Is thier a way to take part in the tail of the dragon run without the biltmore?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wow, I am sorry that was written very poorly. Anyways I would love to do this but we have already commited to an event that week end... We really want to do the tail of the Dragon runs but we feel that we are not going to have enough time to do the Biltmore... Is their anyway we could just do the tail of the dragon with the group.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow, I am sorry that was written very poorly. Anyways I would love to do this but we have already commited to an event that week end... We really want to do the tail of the Dragon runs but we feel that we are not going to have enough time to do the Biltmore... Is their anyway we could just do the tail of the dragon with the group.
JWH,

We don't count off for grammar! We would be pleased to have you come along for the Dragon runs. You can meet us up on the Dragon or perhaps we'll set up a time for folks to meet us in Asheville and caravan up together. We will be posting more details on the website in the next several weeks, so keep checking back.

Thanks for your interest!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cruisin' Biltmore Update

A reminder for those folks thinking about making the trip to Biltmore. Registration will be closing soon and we'd love to see you in Asheville this spring.

For those of you in the Asheville area who want to run the Dragon with us you can meet up with us on Friday or Saturday at the hotel to caravan over to Deal's Gap together or meet us the Dragon. We will be posting the times shortly so you can schedule accordingly.

We will also be putting together a schedule for a van to take the ladies (or anyone else) to downtown Asheville for some shopping opportunities on Saturday. If there is enough interest, we will consider doing the same on Friday as well.

We are looking forward to having a great showing of our Corvette community to be Cruisin' Biltmore!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts