Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,766 Posts
I really dig the organic feel of this one. The roofline would probably change in the real world to accomodate two people. I know most people are expecting something with lots of vents and louvers, but sometimes you have to start with something pure and add the functional bits through engineering.
Nice work.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, i will be posting more pictures soon with the details and more views:cheers:

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
now if it would only be priced so i wouldnt need to sell my house to pay for it

·
Registered
578 Posts
i really like it alot. would you be able to photoshop it to a color yellow, and probably also other colors. very nice, i also liked ur first one. ;)

·
Registered
744 Posts
Love this design. It really says "corvette" to me. Great job. And in black i dont even notice the exposed headlights so much

Thanks SO much for the effort. Much appreciated

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Guys.
Thanks for the Comments. I uploaded more photos to the begining of this treadh. I raised the cockpit to give enough headroom as you can see on this pictures. this maniquies are based in a 6'2 person so as you can see this car has pretty realistics size. im starting to think on making this car in a c5 platform ? what do you think?

This specs are from my cad program so im not making them up.
wheel base 104"
height 45"
widht 82"
lenght 163"

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Hey Guys.
Thanks for the Comments. I uploaded more photos to the begining of this treadh. I raised the cockpit to give enough headroom as you can see on this pictures. this maniquies are based in a 6'2 person so as you can see this car has pretty realistics size. im starting to think on making this car in a c5 platform ? what do you think?

This specs are from my cad program so im not making them up.
wheel base 104"
height 45"
widht 82"
lenght 163"

I love what is going on with the black one here with the chrome inserts in the intake and exhaust ducts.:thumbsup:

A couple questions:
1. What happened to the rear brake cooling duct from the first three renderings?

2. Any idea on down force numbers for the car?

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
please please please make it affordable I must have!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts