Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Edgy new styling makes recent Cadillacs stand out from other cars, but it's not only the styling that has lead to the resurgence of the make. It is also a strong emphasis on power and performance.

Cadillac has already shown its performance version of the CTS, named the CTS-V. Talk about a racecar for the street - it accelerates with 400 horsepower and stops with Brembo brakes. But Cadillac isn't going to be content to just let its customers do a little street racing with their CTS-V. The carmaker is going to use the car to showcase Cadillac's performance and power by taking the CTS-V racing, going back to the old slogan of "Win on Sunday, Sell on Monday."

These latest photos, taken at Germany's famous Nürburgring racetrack, show the racing version of the CTS-V as it goes through high-speed testing and development. The racecar shares the CTS-V's bold front-end styling, but one look at the big added-on fender flares and super-wide low-profile racing tires shows that this CTS-V is a true competition model. Look for it to race in the GT classes of the American Le Mans series

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
good job Punk boy.I like the XLR better,but rims,lowered and black outs for the lights,i'm in there...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
Punk Boy-
does it come in a 2 door ?I know you like the exotic import's,but right on for posting the caddy.I can't believe i did not see that car until now..I'm sure alot of C5/C6 supercharger's and other mod's will bolt on to caddy also.:surprised ....:thumbsup:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
doesn't come as a 2 door....4 door only...not sure if the magnason supercharger will fit under the hood..but someone will be out with one shortly after the car is available to the public....caddy is turning around and getting more respect...

B

·
0 Posts
That is the CTS-V they SHOULD sell to the public. That thing looks bad ass!

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by BIG LAW MAN ...<br>
That is the CTS-V they SHOULD sell to the public. That thing looks bad ass!<br>
get some glue on fender flairs and you'll have one of your very own

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
I love the edgy look of the CTS. It looked good in the Matrix Reloaded too. Bullet holes and all.:laughing:

B

·
0 Posts
Yes, definately would have to have the flares and those meaty low profile wheels!

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Never thought I'd hear all those comments on a vette forum. :laughing: :laughing: This place is so cool. :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have a black CTS-V w/sunroof on order. Should be built first week of January 2004 and at dealer 1st of Feb. Keeping '04 Z15 roadster but selling '91 Vet and '03 PT Cruiser to make room for it.:excited: :excited:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts