Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Autoweek magazine has given the Cadillac CTS-V it's "Best Car of 2011" award. It won out over finalists Audi A-8, BMW 5 Series, Mercedes Benz SLS and (forgive me) Ford Fiesta. I think the award is well deserved. The CTS-V is not just a straight line missile. It performs very well on the track and is a smooth operator around town. I wish I could justify the expense, but I can't, so I'll just have to be satisfied with the ones I see at car shows. :laughing:

·
Registered
798 Posts
They are the ultimate sleeper !!

:D

·
Registered
740 Posts
Autoweek magazine has given the Cadillac CTS-V it's "Best Car of 2011" award. It won out over finalists Audi A-8, BMW 5 Series, Mercedes Benz SLS and (forgive me) Ford Fiesta. I think the award is well deserved. The CTS-V is not just a straight line missile. It performs very well on the track and is a smooth operator around town. I wish I could justify the expense, but I can't, so I'll just have to be satisfied with the ones I see at car shows. :laughing:
I hear you man. I've wanted one for a while now. I bought a 2011 CTS Premium Edition last month. I was really wanting the V, but I just couldn't rationalize/justify the additional $20K for the loaded CTS-V.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts