·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time: 6:30 pm

Place: Cunningham Park south parking lot, Queens, NY

Directions: you can use this map if you've never been there:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...y=US&geodiff=1

the entrance is on Francis Lewis Blvd, that road goes into the park, just follow it until you see a big parking lot, you can't miss us. On the map, it looks like a half circle that ends at the Grand Central, right above exit 20B. If you end up on the Grand Central, you've gone too far

here's a close up of the Parking lot
http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8...73.773692&spn=0.001329,0.002494&t=h&z=19&om=1

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:partyon: :buhbye: :thumbsup: :devil: :crazy: :lookinup: :surprised ;) :spanked:
Whaaaazap Tom :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ummm, DCNE Bar thread? :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

·
Registered
388 Posts
Whaaaazap Tom :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ummm, DCNE Bar thread? :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
Blue is a nice color, and they're not a bunch of ballbreakers here. There are a lot of people here from the "Other Place." They even have better smilies, and a Babes section. :partyon:

I was recently telling Alex that we should come here if the "Other Place" blows up again.

He'll have to get a whole new batch of shirts, and a new banner. :partyon:

I had started writing Patrick a PM the last time they got cranky over there, but never sent it. I'll ask him if it's okey.

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Blue is a nice color, and they're not a bunch of ballbreakers here. There are a lot of people here from the "Other Place." They even have better smilies, and a Babes section. :partyon:

I was recently telling Alex that we should come here if the "Other Place" blows up again.

He'll have to get a whole new batch of shirts, and a new banner. :partyon:

I had started writing Patrick a PM the last time they got cranky over there, but never sent it. I'll ask him if it's okey.
DCNE does rhyme better than CFNE :D

·
Banned
170 Posts
Did anyone tell TOM about the change to VSSP until June????:rolling: :rolling: :spanked:

·
Banned
170 Posts
You're not safe anywhere, DVL. I followed you here.:laughing:
Actually I have no use for ads popping up in every thread over at that "other" place.:crazy:

OH crap!!!!!!!! The Pastor found his way here!!!!!!!!!!!:devil: :devil:

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
I see you guys didn't make a bar thread here yet. So stopped in to say hi:buhbye: saw Deb here earlier.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.