·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time: 6:30 pm

Place: Cunningham Park south parking lot, Queens, NY

Directions: you can use this map if you've never been there:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...y=US&geodiff=1

the entrance is on Francis Lewis Blvd, that road goes into the park, just follow it until you see a big parking lot, you can't miss us. On the map, it looks like a half circle that ends at the Grand Central, right above exit 20B. If you end up on the Grand Central, you've gone too far

here's a close up of the Parking lot
http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&q=&ll=40.726765,-73.773692&spn=0.001329,0.002494&t=h&z=19&om=1

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:partyon: :buhbye: :thumbsup: :devil: :crazy: :lookinup: :surprised ;) :spanked:
Whaaaazap Tom :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ummm, DCNE Bar thread? :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

·
Registered
388 Posts
Whaaaazap Tom :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ummm, DCNE Bar thread? :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
Blue is a nice color, and they're not a bunch of ballbreakers here. There are a lot of people here from the "Other Place." They even have better smilies, and a Babes section. :partyon:

I was recently telling Alex that we should come here if the "Other Place" blows up again.

He'll have to get a whole new batch of shirts, and a new banner. :partyon:

I had started writing Patrick a PM the last time they got cranky over there, but never sent it. I'll ask him if it's okey.

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Blue is a nice color, and they're not a bunch of ballbreakers here. There are a lot of people here from the "Other Place." They even have better smilies, and a Babes section. :partyon:

I was recently telling Alex that we should come here if the "Other Place" blows up again.

He'll have to get a whole new batch of shirts, and a new banner. :partyon:

I had started writing Patrick a PM the last time they got cranky over there, but never sent it. I'll ask him if it's okey.
DCNE does rhyme better than CFNE :D

·
Banned
170 Posts
Did anyone tell TOM about the change to VSSP until June????:rolling: :rolling: :spanked:

·
Registered
12 Posts
You're not safe anywhere, DVL. I followed you here.:laughing:
Actually I have no use for ads popping up in every thread over at that "other" place.:crazy:

·
Banned
170 Posts
You're not safe anywhere, DVL. I followed you here.:laughing:
Actually I have no use for ads popping up in every thread over at that "other" place.:crazy:

OH crap!!!!!!!! The Pastor found his way here!!!!!!!!!!!:devil: :devil:

·
Registered
12 Posts
You can run but...etc.;)
Interesting to see if and how many the new regime chases out of the "other place" over here. This place looks like the "other place" used to, if that makes any sense.

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
I see you guys didn't make a bar thread here yet. So stopped in to say hi:buhbye: saw Deb here earlier.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts