Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Came up with a cool theme as I am a paramedic and wanted to further express my passion for my work as well as my car...
tell me what you think... I found a great artist here in my town and we exchanged several drawings over the past few months and this is what we came up with. The pics are dont do it justice, it says street medicine.......the detail is awsome! hope you like it.

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Wow:partyon::partyon::partyon::partyon:

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
:smokin:

How are things, I havent seen you around much recently.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thng are good

I know, been pretty busy, involved with our corvette club, work , family and such. Gearing up for the Florida Car show season.... We have a big show next week and then an indoor "world of wheels" show (3days) at the civic center mid Nov. . A couple cruise ins in between those.....
Gotta pull the trans and go thru it and will prob put a new clutch in too. Toying with the idea of some motor work here in the near future as well....

Gald to be back on DC though.

Chris

·
Registered
67 Posts
what kind of tail end and lights do you have? where did you get them?

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tail lights, Rear bumper

The rear bumper is fiberglass 82 style, the lights I got from Harbour Freight & salvage tool. They are LED, Stingin76 on here made a cool how to video on how to do them after I explained the process to him,they are super bright, and only about 10 bucks each, I did have to put in a high capacity flasher so they would work....... They are actually ment for a trailer........If you need more info, let me know or contact stingin76 , Double take may be able to help you find the video on here.

Chris

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
The rear bumper is fiberglass 82 style, the lights I got from Harbour Freight & salvage tool. They are LED, Stingin76 on here made a cool how to video on how to do them after I explained the process to him,they are super bright, and only about 10 bucks each, I did have to put in a high capacity flasher so they would work....... They are actually ment for a trailer........If you need more info, let me know or contact stingin76 , Double take may be able to help you find the video on here.

Chris
Putting all the pressure on me eh?

Bam! Stingin's install thread :laughing:

Glad to hear you are doing well. Youve got that car looking mean, time to make it run like it looks! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
I likey. Very Cool! :partyon:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Thanks a million guys :cheers:, great car cartmedic. I've seen a couple of your other post with your custom fiberglass jobs and cant say how much I envy your abilities in that department! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Putting all the pressure on me eh?

Bam! Stingin's install thread :laughing:

Glad to hear you are doing well. Youve got that car looking mean, time to make it run like it looks! :thumbsup:
Thats the plan, more power! all in time though.

Thanks for the help with the tail light thread, Hope others see it too, Just trying to help others and share with them money savings as well......
Dont get on here as much as Id like to anymore......

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks

Thanks a million guys :cheers:, great car cartmedic. I've seen a couple of your other post with your custom fiberglass jobs and cant say how much I envy your abilities in that department! :thumbsup:
Thanks , the car was featured on a show called restoration time. It is a christian based/ oriented show that a guy does an features different show cars and their owners.

I have a big show tomorrow that is sponcered by our club at the chevy dealership. Lots to do today to help get ready for it.

The car is then scheduled to be at a "world of wheels" event in Nov. here in Fort Myers.

More paint work comming.......... the car is going to get pearl ghost flames in the future........ still working on the design,, they will not be traditional over the nose, and you wont see them unless the light hits them just right......

Drive careful out there guys.

Chris

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Snake on a Vette ?
If you look close at it and see the detail of the message in the paint work, The cross that we have on the ambulance has the rod with a snake wrapped around it (medical cadusa) tHE Cross of the cadusa has been turned in to a street. . I just reworked it, after practicing medicine on the streets for more than 22 years,( I am a paramedic) I can tell you many a story about my profession. The artwork represents something personal to me, and each of are cars seem to take that on with the things we do to them..... Here is the plate im trying to get from the state with a heart in the middle....... dont know if they will give it to me though........ DFIBRL8.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts