Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just recently created a website to give insight to those who would like to know more about custom audio. It's designed towards the amateur as far as system setup, but I have a custom install page which goes over a guide on how to build your own fiberglass enclosures.

I'm still updating it very often, as I just started it a few days ago, but I encourage you to check it out and let me know what you think. It isn't Corvette specific, just general knowledge that can be applied to any vehicle.

My Custom Audio Site:cheers:

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,388 Posts

Very cool, you just convinced me, I'm making two of these for my Z this year!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Nice site man. I've been thinking for a long time about doing a custom install in my C4 again, but I always haul a lot of stuff in it for camping and whatnot and can't bring myself to lose storage space. This was my last "Big" setup before I stealth mounted a pair of 8's (I miss my 10"....).

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice site man. I've been thinking for a long time about doing a custom install in my C4 again, but I always haul a lot of stuff in it for camping and whatnot and can't bring myself to lose storage space. This was my last "Big" setup before I stealth mounted a pair of 8's (I miss my 10"....).

Nice! I have a convertible so theres barely any room for anything in the back with the top down...

·
Premium Member
15,763 Posts
Sweet, thanks for taking the time to post this info. I'll be doing this also :partyon:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts