Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Patrick96LT4 said:
I like the color combo you used on your forums. It's nice to NOT see white forums all the time!:thumbsup:
I cant take the credit for our website. Gabe/MRNUKE set the site up for our club. :) I mentioned to him that if we advertised your site you would do the same.....I am waiting for his reply.:cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Unbelievable! I try to promote this site & help ours & this is the thanks I get http://www.ctpc.biz/forum1/viewtopic.php?t=564&sid=46cfd04853791be24d2d9e39d499c8b4Pat could you lock this thread. I am soo steamed right now....after reading those posts I dont want anything to do with that place anymore! :( Funny how he (MR NUKE) got mad & you didnt...Pat I know you here this all the time but this place is the best forum out there!:thumbsup:
 

·
DC Crew
Joined
·
53,222 Posts
:laughing:

You crack me up, man.

But seriously, for the benefit of our Connecticut members, I added the "Custom Corvette Club of Connecticut" forum to the links menu (top menu bar).

No strings attached.

Peace.:thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Patrick96LT4 said:
:laughing:

You crack me up, man.

But seriously, for the benefit of our Connecticut members, I added the "Custom Corvette Club of Connecticut" forum to the links menu (top menu bar).

No strings attached.

Peace.:thumbsup:
Thankyou Patrick....You really didnt have to do that! :cheers: Can you believe all the bs I got for posting about DC.......It made me not want anything to do with the club!:( I am glad MR NUKE showed me his true colors before I helped him prep his car for paint! I will not do anything to help him in the future...even when all this **** blows over! I am kinda mad I helped him fix his ac last year! :lookinup: :(
 

·
DC Crew
Joined
·
53,222 Posts
84 GRANDSPORT said:
Thankyou Patrick....You really didnt have to do that! :cheers: Can you believe all the bs I got for posting about DC.......It made me not want anything to do with the club!:( I am glad MR NUKE showed me his true colors before I helped him prep his car for paint! I will not do anything to help him in the future...even when all this **** blows over! I am kinda mad I helped him fix his ac last year! :lookinup: :(
C'mon, bubba. You can't throw away a relationship over this.

So you pissed each other off. Give it a week, then kiss and make up.:buhbye:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know you are right but this isnt the first time he & I have had differances....I think I am better off not being associated with someone I dont get along with! JMHO.:whip:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
99 Posts
84 GRANDSPORT said:
Thankyou Patrick....You really didnt have to do that! :cheers: Can you believe all the bs I got for posting about DC.......It made me not want anything to do with the club!:( I am glad MR NUKE showed me his true colors before I helped him prep his car for paint! I will not do anything to help him in the future...even when all this **** blows over! I am kinda mad I helped him fix his ac last year! :lookinup: :(
:smokin: Umm Eric,..... You FORMED the club u know. I had nothing to do with it (nor did you, after a few months of FORMING the club as I recall).. :spanked: :whip: :rolling:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mrnuke said:
:smokin: Umm Eric,..... You FORMED the club u know. I had nothing to do with it (nor did you, after a few months of FORMING the club as I recall).. :spanked: :whip: :rolling:
Gabe all I can say is you coulda handled things a little differently! You personally attacked me on the forum...calling me childish & rude for posting about DC on our forum! :rolleyes: In my opionion that is childish! I did all I could to try & make the club work....At this point I think I am done with it!:( P.S Notice Patrick didnt think it was rude that I mentioned our forum on this site.....He even listed our forum on this site....Thanks again Patrick!:thumbsup:
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top