Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
That is cool !:thumbsup: Where did you find that ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I took all my dash components off and sent them to a guy who does carbon fiber graphics in 3 dimension onto your dash components, and the thing is you can create any design or color you wish on any piece of plastic, and trust me it looks and fills like real carbon fiber, the sheen of these pieces is incredible once I finish the car and take some pictures in the outside sun, you will really be amazed at the beauty of the work on these pieces.

·
DC Pit Crew Boss
4,165 Posts
I like how the navigation system looks stock, nice work:thumbsup:

·
El Teafive
10,489 Posts
I took all my dash components off and sent them to a guy who does carbon fiber graphics in 3 dimension onto your dash components, and the thing is you can create any design or color you wish on any piece of plastic, and trust me it looks and fills like real carbon fiber, the sheen of these pieces is incredible once I finish the car and take some pictures in the outside sun, you will really be amazed at the beauty of the work on these pieces.
Contact or website?

I have some Ideas for what I would like

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I sent in my dash pieces to him and he turned them around for me in less then 2 weeks, and I paid $520.00 for all the pieces, shipping included. You do not see yet the shift console which was also done, plus ahift knob insert, and door handles as well, and it was all done for the $520.00

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wheels

Wheels are naerly done as well, just waiting for the lug caps to be done, but the car is coming along

1 - 12 of 12 Posts