1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
It's good to have freinds !!

·
Premium Member
3,766 Posts
Being in AZ, I think you should paint him a matching scorpion on his hood. If he doesn't like it, I can send him some 220 grit...

:laughing:

·
Premium Member
15,763 Posts
Loretta said it's my Trademark :laughing:

We should have gotten a picture of it with the C5Z wheel on it. Those flares are going to be perfect :devil:
And to think that all you did was slap a block of fiberglass and bondo on there and ground it down to those factory looking flares Bro. And let's not forget that you did all the measurements with a piece a string and bubble gum :laughing:

·
DC Pit Crew Boss
4,165 Posts
Oh, he'll get his!

Plenty of that under the car :laughing:

On the bright side, we got A LOT done today. Woohoo!

Your vette looks different than it usually does, can't quite put my finger on it :laughing:

·
DC Crew
20,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Those flares are going to be perfect And to think that all you did was slap a block of fiberglass and bondo on there and ground it down to those factory looking flares Bro. And let's not forget that you did all the measurements with a piece a string and bubble gum
:rolling:

Wait.... we were building fender flares? I thought they were custom cup holders for your 52oz. Pepsi!

Your vette looks different than it usually does, can't quite put my finger on it
:laughing: New lug nuts sure stand out!

I've got a dark metallic blue picked out and am going to get some professional help to make adjustments to it.

·
DC Pit Crew Boss
4,165 Posts
That last shot really shows off the vents nice. They look SO GOOD!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts