Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
i saw the car in person and i think the pic there makes it look better. i like the idea not up on the color as much :)

B

·
0 Posts
The interior looks like crap. Hell it looks like most of the pieces were spray painted silver! I like the exterior though, and the chromed trunk hardware.

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
BIG LAW MAN said:
The interior looks like crap. Hell it looks like most of the pieces were spray painted silver! I like the exterior though, and the chromed trunk hardware.

There is an article in the latest issue of VETTE magazine featuring this car. They describe the interior as being "dyed" metallic silver green to match the exterior. This apparently is a color available on late C3's, which the owner appears to like a WHOLE bunch. BLM, you may be right. I don't know much about interior customization, but I'll bet it's REALLY tough to dye black green (w/o a spray can). The car IS certainly interesting in print, though IMO.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Exterior Looks pretty good, Anyone know what hood he is using??
Inside might be a bit to much, needs a lil more color in it beside just the silver color.

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
That car was at last years Bloomington Gold, it was built by Design Specialties. A little too over the top for me, but the workmanship is first class.

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
bkuper said:
There is an article in the latest issue of VETTE magazine featuring this car. They describe the interior as being "dyed" metallic silver green to match the exterior. This apparently is a color available on late C3's, which the owner appears to like a WHOLE bunch. BLM, you may be right. I don't know much about interior customization, but I'll bet it's REALLY tough to dye black green (w/o a spray can). The car IS certainly interesting in print, though IMO.
yeah and the green come through much more than in these pics

·
Registered
23 Posts
Exterior... excellent work.
Interior... door panels and seats look good. The rest is serious overkill.
White background instrument gauges... I don't think so. Looks like a carry-over from Dodge.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts