Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't even begin to describe how happy I am with this setup. For two 6.5" Subs it sounds incredible!!! Even better it looks pretty factory. Let me know what you think!

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,389 Posts
OK, you're in St Pete, we gotta get together so I can check out how you put those boxes together. I love how my single 10" looks in the cenetr cubby, and it definately perfroms well, but it renders the trunk pretty much useless. I've wanted to utilize the corner compartments myself, this looks very cool. Let's get together for a beer so I can check it out:thumbsup:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK, you're in St Pete, we gotta get together so I can check out how you put those boxes together. I love how my single 10" looks in the cenetr cubby, and it definately perfroms well, but it renders the trunk pretty much useless. I've wanted to utilize the corner compartments myself, this looks very cool. Let's get together for a beer so I can check it out:thumbsup:
Thanks man, I wish I could take all the credit for the fabrication, but I had the work done for me by Cartunes. It's a ported fiberglass enclosure. I have always liked the way your setup looks. However, I always wanted to keep some of the trunk useable, they did a GREAT job!

I want to do the blue l.e.d lights in my dash and ac like yours but I'm unsure of what to do. Do you have any info. you can share?

Thanks again

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Looks great! I really like the sound of my two 8" JL W0's.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Thats exactly what I want to do with mine. I was hoping to be able to fit 8's back there, do you think that will work? How well do the 6.5's hit? I dont need it to be cometitive, but I like my music loud!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats exactly what I want to do with mine. I was hoping to be able to fit 8's back there, do you think that will work? How well do the 6.5's hit? I dont need it to be cometitive, but I like my music loud!
Don't even bother with 8's. . . . . this setup is unbelievable. The natural acoustics of the vette causes a horn affect. So in the driver's seat it sounds like two 10's (No Joke). Even the installer was amazed by the sound. Trust me you can take it plenty loud :D

·
Registered
618 Posts
very clean looking. Do you have any overheating issues with that amp in the bin or do you keep the top off?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts