Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Voting against our interests.

Sept. 23, 2010

http://www.timesdaily.com/article/2.../opinion03?Title=Voting-against-our-interests

Do we really want to pay more than $175,000 per year for our Congress persons to do nothing for the next two years ?

That is what will happen if Republicans take the majority in either the House or the Senate.

Even when they were only a minority they managed to obstruct and influence the depth of the reforms that were enacted.

The other scenario that may happen if Republicans become the majority in either house of Congress is that all the legislation that we have paid to have passed for the past two years, legislation that is badly needed, will be in peril for the next two years.

Come on, people, can't you see that the only party that does anything that is in the interest of the middle class is the Democratic Party ?

If we vote for the opposition we are voting against our interests.

The opposition, who talks about why we should be afraid and hate others, does nothing to improve the human condition in this country.

Is that what we expect from our political parties ?

If we continue to allow the opposition to have its way we will have no middle class and we will be a Third World country, as Arianna Huffington's new book suggests.

We can change that scenario now by voting in the interest of the middle class — our class.

Marilyn Lee

Florence, AL.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
You’re Pissing into the Wind … There’s a Black Democratic Muslim from Kenya in the White House.

Sarah Palin is qualified in their minds. :laughing:

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You’re Pissing into the Wind … There’s a Black Democratic Muslim from Kenya in the White House.

Sarah Palin is qualified in their minds. :laughing:
... damn ... jus'damn ... :laughing:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
... damn ... jus'damn ... :laughing:
They don’t care … ANYTHING to bring the Administration DOWN!

I wouldn’t be surprised if they solicit Bin laden's help.

They’ve already said, they will do nothing to help the President and thus nothing to help America.

Hummm … wasn’t this the same people who were calling people Un-Patriotic for being against bush’s Wars? :laughing:

:thumbsup: You have NOT seen them at their worse … yet.

I'm wating for someone to really say what's on their mind ... you watch ... it's comomg. ;) and you heard it here first. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They don’t care … ANYTHING to bring the Administration DOWN!

I wouldn’t be surprised if they solicit Bin laden's help.

They’ve already said, they will do nothing to help the President and thus nothing to help America.

Hummm … wasn’t this the same people who were calling people Un-Patriotic for being against bush’s Wars? :laughing:

:thumbsup: You have NOT seen them at their worse … yet.

I'm wating for someone to really say what's on their mind ... you watch ... it's comimg. ;) and you heard it here first. :thumbsup:
What part of *those who fail in business (Bush & Cheney) go to work for (to fail) the Govt.* have we not learned from the (R)'s ...

Revenge on the World has always been their motto.

:crazy:

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Come on, people, can't you see that the only party that does anything that is in the interest of the middle class is the Democratic Party ?

The opposition, who talks about why we should be afraid and hate others, does nothing to improve the human condition in this country.

If we continue to allow the opposition to have its way we will have no middle class and we will be a Third World country, as Arianna Huffington's new book suggests.

We can change that scenario now by voting in the interest of the middle class — our class.

Marilyn Lee

Florence, AL.
So now we are voting because of the "class" we belong to. When I was a kid and took history, I saw how India was a class society and thought "how archaic". Who would want to live in a society where you couldn't move up if you put your mind and energy into it?
Well, clearly some are being won over in the class warfare game. No surprises here.

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Voting against our interests.

Sept. 23, 2010

http://www.digitalcorvettes.com/forums/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=132

Do we really want to pay more than $175,000 per year for our Congress persons to do nothing for the next two years ?

That is what will happen if Republicans take the majority in either the House or the Senate.

Even when they were only a minority they managed to obstruct and influence the depth of the reforms that were enacted.

The other scenario that may happen if Republicans become the majority in either house of Congress is that all the legislation that we have paid to have passed for the past two years, legislation that is badly needed, will be in peril for the next two years.

Marilyn Lee

Florence, AL.
You provided a link to an empty box???? :crazy:

Another obvious falicy from another dilusional unhinged progressive. :nuts:

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
So now we are voting because of the "class" we belong to. When I was a kid and took history, I saw how India was a class society and thought "how archaic". Who would want to live in a society where you couldn't move up if you put your mind and energy into it?
Well, clearly some are being won over in the class warfare game. No surprises here.
Class Warfare. The Dims only answer. :nuts:

How's Obama and the Dim Congress helped the middle class in the past 2 years??? Or ever?? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Yea ... it's sure holding me back. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
... here's the example that goes to Chas's *right-wing thought* ... simply call the POTUS a Kenyan Witch Doctor and Palin qualifies ...

I expect more from a Dentist who now has to insurrect on his secessionist state because he has to mount a front license plate now ...

:laughing:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
... here's the example that goes to Chas's *right-wing thought* ... simply call the POTUS a Kenyan Witch Doctor and Palin qualifies ...

I expect more from a Dentist who now has to insurrect on his secessionist state because he has to amount a front license plate now ...

:rolling:

·
Registered
19,476 Posts

I expect more from a Dentist who now has to insurrect on his secessionist state because he has to amount a front license plate now ...

Leave it up to you to evoke the name of Palin. :hump:
You've got some serious librarian issues...don't you?

·
Registered
1,858 Posts

·
Registered
25,253 Posts

I expect more from a Dentist who now has to insurrect on his secessionist state because he has to mount a front license plate now ...

At least I have the choice of moving to another state if it means that much to me. :D

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for your Analysis Doc :thumbsup:
Simply post a pic of a big-boobed Palin and she has your vote ... how Lib ...

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
At least I have the choice of moving to another state if it means that much to me. :D
Move to Alabama, we don't put up with front license plates and catalytic converters ...

:devil:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts