Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok everyone not only am I new to the vette scene I also just moved to Dahlgren VA with my wife. I do not know where anything is nor do I know anyone. If anyone is in the area and wants to get a small meet together it would be great to meet some local enthusiasts. I usually drive to Waldorf, MD and Fredericksburg, VA is also about the same distance. I have seen one C5 Z on base but didnt get to catch the driver. Anyway hope there are some things to do local here and look forward to meeting some fellow vette owners. :cheers:

·
Registered
360 Posts
Ok everyone not only am I new to the vette scene I also just moved to Dahlgren VA with my wife. I do not know where anything is nor do I know anyone. If anyone is in the area and wants to get a small meet together it would be great to meet some local enthusiasts. I usually drive to Waldorf, MD and Fredericksburg, VA is also about the same distance. I have seen one C5 Z on base but didnt get to catch the driver. Anyway hope there are some things to do local here and look forward to meeting some fellow vette owners. :cheers:

Bro I am in Roanoke VA. so it is a bit of a skip to where you are located at, anyways welcom tho the site and owning the best damn sports car out there.:cheers:

Semper Fi

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man hit me up if there are any meets or cruises I`m certainly not opposed to taking a little road trip. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
If you come to waldorf on wednesday nights there's a corvette meet there every week.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you come to waldorf on wednesday nights there's a corvette meet there every week.

Where, that would be awesome to ride out for that. :cheers:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts