Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm leaving the bowling alley tonight and this asshole decides not to stop and the light I'm already stopped at. Hit me at about 5 mph and cracked the paint on my bumper. There isn't any structural damage but man am I pissed. Then this idiot says oh I didn't do any thing to your car. I said look mot------ker You crossed three lanes back there over the hill and I had to swerve not to hit you then you pull up here and hit me. At the point his wife stepped in and handled the rest of it. So now I have to go get some estimate to fix my bumper and deal with that hassle.:down:

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Some People. Good thing that Mfer's wife was there so you didnt have to kick that guys ass. MAke sure you get the best paint when you get that fixed.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
sorry dude,
i got rear ended slightly a year ago,just cracked the paint,a week later,there were 'spider web's' all over the whole bumper and creased the urathane to.they fixed it right up.now the front need's to be done...:down: nitrous first though:thumbsup:
suck's when you have to let other people move your car while your not around.......write down the milage....:buhbye:

·
DC Crew
1,470 Posts
That sucks man...

Mabye it was an omen from the new paint fairy.

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
now's the time to get that spoiler.opp's,i think you already have one.:laughing:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,518 Posts
At least the guy has insurance. Just think if you were parked somewhere and came back to fine it had happened with no idea who idi it

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hawaii-5-lo said:
now's the time to get that spoiler.opp's,i think you already have one.:laughing:
:laughing: Yes I'm already a member of the spoiler club.:thumbsup:

Kod X the worst part is the paint is new.:(

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Yep, that really sucks. Its such a pain in the ass to get estimates, then you have to leave your car somewhere while they fix it.

Glad his wife jumped in so you did'nt kick his ass. ;)

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
This is my worst nightmare. If its going to happen to anyone, its going to happen to me.
My Acura, even gets dents on it in the parking lots. Like I tell my wife.
Sorry, we will use your car to go to the store, or wherever.
I'm just an Anul Putz.
Sorry.
tony

1 - 13 of 13 Posts