Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just can't get it right. Long story short. 47 days ago someone pulled out in front of me. 43 days ago, i dropped the Vette off at Ed Schmidts. 14 days ago i got it back and 13 days ago i took it back for the alignment that wasn't done, cracked paint on a headlight cover, and headlights that didn't light on low, and only 3/4 lit on high.

Today i got it back. Took it out for a nice 2 hour drive. Everything seemed to be a ok. Came home, had dinner and was like, thats it, i've got her back, i wanna go for a night cruise.

Jumped in, fired her up, and took off. Noticed the headlights point all over the place. No biggie, i'll adjust them later.

So i am cruising down the road when a dude next to me says something. At first i figure he is saying nice car. What else would you say to a vette.:laughing: Turns out he was telling me my tail lights don't light up. Grrrrr. Thankfully the brake lights work. So tommorrow i get to visit the shop again to get those fixed. Of course they will act like its not there fault and we'll have a big circle jerk for the 3 or 4 time.

I know this much, i'm keeping it thru the weekend. I won't drive her at night, but damn, i wanna go for a few drives, cause i doubt they could fix it same day.:spanked:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,411 Posts
Man that's a bitch. You sound a lot calmer than I probably would be.

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
take it into the shop and tell them you'll wait while they fix it .... it shouldn't take them that long to fix taillights and align the headlights...its something they should be able to fix the same day

·
Banned
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good idea Punk.

As for the calm part. I've learned to supress my frustration. Other wise i would have gone nuts over the past month. I just tried to forget about and not get excited, or get my hopes up. No reason to get em smashed on a daily basis.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts