1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
591 Posts
rice

·
Registered
22 Posts
It is nice but I have to agree with the rice comment. Not to mention that at least two of those speakers are firing right into the seat. Good glass work though.

·
Registered
53 Posts
:huh:

Maybe I'm old fashioned, but isn't the Vette supposed to be a sports car? Bought for the driving pleasure and performance it is capable of? GM is trying (or it seems to me) to make this car for people that love to drive and appreciate a well engineered machine.

So, here's my question. Why would you invest in all of that stereo/video equipment to cover up the sound of the engine and exhaust note? It adds weight and takes away from the cars purprose.

Let's get back to the basics. That's surely included in the definition of a sports car, somewhere.

(In blingblingz defense it does look pretty impressive....it just belongs in an Escalade)

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Looks great! Sure it might be nice in an Esclade but if your a Vette lover and a stereo lover then that looks like the perfect combo. Great job Bling:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
I'm a stereo guy and a vette guy and I must say that is one nice install! I realize that SUV's, Imports and Luxery cars are the standard stereo vehicles, but it's nice to see the odd vette break out onto the scene. If there was no such thing as crime and if I had a C5, I'd be doing something similar. My weapon of choice right now is stock appearance. Keep it stealth, protect your wealth. Another nice thing to see is that he used fibreglass in the install. Not only is it great for the body of the American sports car, its now useful in the interior. :thumbsup: Kenwood speakers by chance? If so how do they sound? They really compliment the car. Nice work blingblingz!

·
Registered
4,929 Posts
Radical. Awesome craftsmanship......but too busy for me though. One of the things I like best about my Z is the weight.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I checked out all your pics, blingblingz. You've got the total package going on. Not just interior and sound system, DVD (looks like you have one of those installed), but also engine and body kit, etc. It does look like a nice setup. You could probably win a few car shows w/ it (ever shown it?). I agree w/ EFI-1 about the weight thing (kind of what I was talking about orginally). Then again, w/ a 150 shot of NX, I'll be she's a force to be reckoned w/ once underway. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sunset Pearl orange

I will get my vette back in 10 days painted sunset pearl orange (House of kolors).
I'll post photos as soon as I get it back.
bytheway, what do you guys think of the sunset pearl orange?

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
NICE setup Bling, very original :thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Re: Sunset Pearl orange

blingblingz said:
I will get my vette back in 10 days painted sunset pearl orange (House of kolors).
I'll post photos as soon as I get it back.
bytheway, what do you guys think of the sunset pearl orange?
\

Can't wait to see that.:partyon:

·
Registered
30 Posts
There's no way it could sound worse than the factory Bose system. Any stereo mod that eliminates those cheapo Bose components gets my nod of approval.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
You gonna paint all the interior stuff orange that is silver right now. That would really make it stand out. Nice!

·
Registered
10,035 Posts
Patrick said:
Uploaded by member "blingblingz"...

[pat i hate when the door is left open ] just a little sicho today :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :excited: :buhbye:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts