Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look at my bottle of detail spare. It’s all busted

Ok so I broke but I still blame you. I got the Deluxe Detail Bag decided to detail the hell out of my Saturn. I was on the last step cleaning my windows. Put the bottle on top my car. My car was so damn slick the bottle basically flew right off the top and hit the ground. :thud: My car felt like sand paper before now its slick as snot. :thumbsup: This is a great bag and I'm glad I got it. Now I just need to do the vette.

Ill get some daytime pic in the morn.

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
looks great:surprised

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
thats the same comment James, Steve, and I said when James did his FRC the difference in the feel of the finish was amazing.

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Oh... I learned long ago to lay down a microfiber towel on the roof of the car before putting a bottle of Adam's anything on it.

I saw a beer bottle last year literally sail off my roof after putting on butter wax. I made a great save. Maybe that's why they call it butter wax. :laughing:

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Am I missing something? What's the point of detailing a Saturn?
Watch it! I love my Saturn. Drives great, good gas mileage, pimpem sound system, plus I get pretty much every thing I need for it for free. Can you get a new clutch for 200 bucks? Plus what ever I drive I want to look good. Thats why I sold my Camaro. Sure it was fast but it looked like ass and I did not have the money to make it pretty

SATURN POWER! :thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts