Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can understand it being a big change for many of you to come to a different forum after spending lots of time at a different one. However, LET IT GO. We're very happy to have more C3 lovers here at DC and appreciate your knowledge and input (as well as just shootin' the bull). But, if I never saw another post about DB and or what's going on at CF I'd be perfectly content.

I'm not trying to tell you what you can and can't talk about, but for the sake of those who have never worried about what's going on at other forums, please move on.

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
:agree: :thumbsup: :cheers:

·
Registered
403 Posts
Just out of curiosity, did the entire thread get deleted.

I got an email notice that someone replied went to check and now I cant.

I cant even find the thread. DJ and I were having a discussion about LED's.

Rick :huh:

·
Premium Member
9,731 Posts
Just out of curiosity, did the entire thread get deleted.

I got an email notice that someone replied went to check and now I cant.

I cant even find the thread. DJ and I were having a discussion about LED's.

Rick :huh:
It's not deleted, but in a place we call the Junkyard. We can revive it later if needed, but for now it is staying there until things cool off a little.

·
Registered
403 Posts
It's not deleted, but in a place we call the Junkyard. We can revive it later if needed, but for now it is staying there until things cool off a little.
On one hand, I'm sorry I missed the last post.

ON the other, what took so long.

Rick :D

·
Premium Member
5,157 Posts
On one hand, I'm sorry I missed the last post.

ON the other, what took so long.

Rick :D
There was a lot of background discussion about that thread. That thread weaved around like a drunken sailor, passing from "this is completely intolerable" to "it looks like they've stopped peeing on each other's heads".

So, since there were a lot of newbies here, we wanted you to have a chance to acclimate, and we didn't want to overreact by cutting off what appeared (at times) to be some pretty decent and interesting discussion.

However, there came a time when our willingness to police the thread became too taxing. At that time, the thread was killed.

THAT'S why it took so long! :D

Steven

·
Registered
403 Posts
There was a lot of background discussion about that thread. That thread weaved around like a drunken sailor, passing from "this is completely intolerable" to "it looks like they've stopped peeing on each other's heads".

So, since there were a lot of newbies here, we wanted you to have a chance to acclimate, and we didn't want to overreact by cutting off what appeared (at times) to be some pretty decent and interesting discussion.

However, there came a time when our willingness to police the thread became too taxing. At that time, the thread was killed.

THAT'S why it took so long! :D

Steven
I like the fact that you guys are willing to try and let things work them selves out in stead of just going with the knee jerk reaction and not allowing a little debate.

Keep up the good work, DC is awesome, and I'll see you guys in Carlisle. :thumbsup:

Rick

·
Registered
966 Posts
Count me with those that agree. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Rick: If you want to discuss more about those LED lights, let's start up a new thread. We just gotta make sure no mention of "the person who shall now remain nameless" shows up ;)

Dep

·
Registered
403 Posts
Count me with those that agree. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Rick: If you want to discuss more about those LED lights, let's start up a new thread. We just gotta make sure no mention of "the person who shall now remain nameless" shows up ;)

Dep
Dep, if you want start the thread, I for the life of me can't remember where we were at. I think Insurance came up but I'm not sure.

Rick

·
Banned
3,855 Posts
Dep, if you want start the thread, I for the life of me can't remember where we were at. I think Insurance came up but I'm not sure.

Rick
Well MY only question is....ARE MY '68 Olds 88 ROCKET lites in the back deck of MY '72 vette, LEGAL???? they mounted same as a stock vette, same height, and apparently the angle is the same,....BUTTTTT by letter of LAW/LAWYERS....does that pass muster??

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
I can understand it being a big change for many of you to come to a different forum after spending lots of time at a different one. However, LET IT GO. We're very happy to have more C3 lovers here at DC and appreciate your knowledge and input (as well as just shootin' the bull). But, if I never saw another post about DB and or what's going on at CF I'd be perfectly content.

I'm not trying to tell you what you can and can't talk about, but for the sake of those who have never worried about what's going on at other forums, please move on.

:cheers:

In my book, loyalty counts for everything !!!! I'm as "Loyal" as a "Vette" Dog.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts