Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just noticed that next to my Avitar it says I am DC Crew....Just curious...What is it?:huh: Its better than newbie but I dont know what it means?:huh:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Until you post 30 times, you are a member of NewbieLand.

After 30 posts, you've earned your keep, and you become part of the DC Crew!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Corvette Fever

Punk Boy said:
anyone else notice that most of there feature cars are from corvetteforum????you'd think they'd be able to get some variety of cars....
I am confused...what r u talking about?:huh:

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Punk Boy
anyone else notice that most of there feature cars are from corvetteforum????you'd think they'd be able to get some variety of cars....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am confused...what r u talking about?

Punk Boy's quote jumped a thread:huh:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
BURNOUT! said:
what is after DC Crew?
Unless you are one of the few moderators, everyone is DC Crew. No "rankings" or anything like that here. And, that is a GOOD thing because no one is better than anyone else!

Welcome aboard!!!!

:cheers:

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
Unless you are one of the few moderators, everyone is DC Crew. No "rankings" or anything like that here. And, that is a GOOD thing because no one is better than anyone else!
Thats One thing I love about this site.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:

Welcome aboard!!!!

:cheers:
that is cool with me!

(now where is my big flashy 'WELCOME') :excited:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
AlwaysWave said:
quote:
Originally posted by Punk Boy

I am confused...what r u talking about?

Punk Boy's quote jumped a thread:huh:

i accidently posted it in this thread....then noticed it...deleted my post here and created a new thread...sorry for confusin you rudy :)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Damn!! I was hoping we would eventually become "Corvette master babe magnets" or something to that effect. Oh well.....DC crew sounds ok too.:D

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
cruzr said:
Damn!! I was hoping we would eventually become "Corvette master babe magnets" or something to that effect. Oh well.....DC crew sounds ok too.:D
Are you stealling my name?
Every1 knows Loggins is the Corvette Master Babe Magnet.:laughing:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Z06POWER said:
I was wondering how you acheive the DCCREW title.:cheers:
Until you post 30 times, you are a member of NewbieLand.

After 30 posts, you've earned your keep, and you become part of the DC Crew!:buhbye:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,513 Posts
Loggins1 said:
Are you stealling my name?
Every1 knows Loggins is the Corvette Master Babe Magnet.:laughing:
Boy you left youself open on this one.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts