Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a limited offer and RIGHT NOW for DIGITALCORVETTES & our Corvette Coupe customers,
great deals on Convertibles as well, and flexible deals on REAL Z06 allocation.

You must email me CCR-DC in the subject line to
[email protected]

STARTING AT $39,995* FOR A 2008 Corvette coupe CUSTOM ORDER ONLY.
LIMITED TO 10 SPOTS
Thank-you for the business considerations and the EVS Corvette team looks forward to talking with you soon!

*Real price 6 speed manual before color options,etc, plus GM dest charge, $179 doc fee and whatever your retail option choices are for the total price. 4LT cars are excluded due to the late availability right now. GM Employee & GSU are excluded-no dealers or lease companies- orders must take delivery before 11/30/07

·
Registered
939 Posts
How about a group discount on those nice pace cars you just got in :laughing:

·
Registered
939 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Actually, Rick, I just showed him the post and he seemed somewhat interested. His response was "We'll wait until the raffle drawing on the 25th, but if that doesn't work out... we'll chat"

So if you've still got one 9 days from now, you might have a buyer in South Ohio

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Actually, Rick, I just showed him the post and he seemed somewhat interested. His response was "We'll wait until the raffle drawing on the 25th, but if that doesn't work out... we'll chat"

So if you've still got one 9 days from now, you might have a buyer in South Ohio
Very cool...the festivak cars are auto's with various miles and right now, I have one NEW 6 speed....thanks again!!!:cheers:

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Are you giving the place away Rick?:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Thats an amazing deal.

Just out of curiosity Are you doing courtesy deliveries at local dealers? IE NJ/Conn for a small fee or do we have to do museum deliveries? (or fly out to wisconsin?)

I'm not sure as I'm digging my present car but this deal is KILLER!

Anyone on the fence this is a deal to grab.

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thats an amazing deal.

Just out of curiosity Are you doing courtesy deliveries at local dealers? IE NJ/Conn for a small fee or do we have to do museum deliveries? (or fly out to wisconsin?)

I'm not sure as I'm digging my present car but this deal is KILLER!

Anyone on the fence this is a deal to grab.
Thanks, this deal has made it a win win....we get to pump up the volume and cuts out any guessing of getting a car. To many wanna be Corvette dealers are offeirng deals they cannot even deliver...we have the allocation and working in and around the GM constraints can still obtain your Corvette. The key is getting in line.

We will do a drop ship..IF YOU SAY it I ok to do so. The dealer does not have to do it, but then again they won't do our deal or therefore even gave you guys half the onfo we have, so why would spend $40 + there.....I look at the big picture....hope you do too. Just talk to them up front and we'll help you set it up. Some guys us this as a path of least resistance...I understand it is about $$, I just want the job done right.

Let me know...mueum delivery ...no sweat. Happy to help and make it easy for you starting from the word go.
:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
I take it that a Z06 coupe is out of the question at this price..."STARTING AT $39,995* FOR A 2008 Corvette coupe."... :rolling:

·
Registered
823 Posts
I'm in....

Hey Rick....

Per my multiple e-mails...I'm in for a 2008 Vert...I just need you to call me!!

A couple of questions, and with apologies to Larry the Cable Guy, we can "git 'er done!"

·
Registered
752 Posts
is this deal still available? i was looking for a used c5 Z, but with those prices i might be able to squeeze out just a bit more.

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You won't be disappointed bro! Rick is the man when it comes to deals! :partyon:
Thanks Kyle and everyone that has said kind words...I know for the folks veiwing this an considering a new Corvette, it's important to deal with someone that is informed and enthusiastic...you guys help send this over the top for me and I appreciate, we all appreciate that here at EVS!

the internet has made it easy for guys to hide and pretend they know what they are doing....for me, I have been at this almost 12 years and on a national level, thanks to the flexibility and trust from so many neat people!:cheers:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts