Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
DC Crew
20,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Optic nerves throughout the entire Corvette world crave for it…

So starting June 1st, DigitalCorvettes.com is kicking off a monthly Corvette wallpaper contest. This ain’t about your momma’s Victorian home décor; just straight-up visual stimulus from perfectly contoured American fiberglass!

*The rules are simple: the image must be of a Corvette, the image must be at least 1024x768 in size and to submit the image it must be uploaded to the DigitalCorvettes’ “Corvette Wallpapers” photo section by the end of each month. Making June 30th the first cut-off. If you are uploading another person’s photograph, do play nice and maintain the artist’s signature marking if there is one present.*

This is your chance to finally go out and get that posed picture you’ve always wanted of your own Corvette! May be you’ve been waiting for just that one illuminating sunset to park your freshly detailed ‘Vette in front of or perhaps you’ve even been tinkering with your digital crayons in Adobe Photoshop with an old ‘Vette photo. Well, time to rock!

Upload here:
Corvette Wallpapers

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts
Cool, can't wait to drive that supercharged C5!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Great idea, I uploaded my wallpaper today instead of June 1st

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
Great idea...and a good excuse for me to detail and take some new pics!

·
Premium Member
5,157 Posts
I put a nice pic of a C1 in the gallery ...

Steven

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
A chance to drive your supercharged C5! :partyon:

More later.
I guess that means the Blower went from the living room floor to the car?
I wanna win. I don't think anyone could possibly drive Pat's car any harder....OR....faster than Spiderpat himself:laughing:

·
Registered
939 Posts
I keep trying to upload my wallpaper, but it tells me the file size is too big? what gives?

·
Registered
939 Posts
Nevermind :D Got it

1 - 20 of 43 Posts