Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for you guys who have award winning rides. You're the guy who makes other people not want to be in a car show with you because they know that they are battling for second place. Post up your pics and some details on your ride and once all the entries are in, we will start a poll and vote for "DC's Heavy Hitter". The ride you post must be your own.

The winner can opt to have the title under their name changed to reflect that they are DC's Heavy Hitter if they like. Make sure you post interior, exterior and engine bay photos as people will be judging the entire car. In case of a tie, the mods will cast the final votes.

This is an opportunity for those who know they have the stuff to show it. Don't be shy and don't be modest. You spent the money, get recognized!

So let's see'em! Who is DC's "Heavy Hitter!"

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Always wanted a C2, I love the look and anything Blue (or yellow:thumbsup:) Can't wait to see some, I know they are out there:partyon:

·
Registered
588 Posts
This is far from some of the cars I've seen here. But I'll give it a go, just to get the show started.

1965 Coupe, original export car. Used to be 327/4-speed.

Some information:

Engine: 434 ci small block dynoed at 624hp.
Transmission: 5-speed TKO600
Suspension: custom Bilstein coil over set up all around, custom ordered sway bars.
Interior: fully restored
Wheels & tires: 18x7 AR TT with 235 wide Gold lines.

All in all a very fun car to drive. I've taken it to few shows and always get a lot of attention.

I'll get the Interior and engine photos during the weekend.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Groovyjay. You just need to go get a C4 to start modding on now. You've got a beautiful C1, C2 and C3. Might as well keep working your way up the ladder. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
746 Posts
Groovyjay. You just need to go get a C4 to start modding on now. You've got a beautiful C1, C2 and C3. Might as well keep working your way up the ladder. :thumbsup:
Yeah the way it is going now he is gonna have to put "Heavy Hitters C1,C2,C3" under his name:laughing:

·
Registered
746 Posts
Where you at Turkey Rod Run with that car? Pretty sure I remember drooling over it at Belair Plaza one night.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Just bought one couple of weeks ago. :cheers:

It should be a really fun project, since the C4 stuff is all new to me... :cheers:

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Just bought one couple of weeks ago. :cheers:

It should be a really fun project, since the C4 stuff is all new to me... :cheers:
Well :cheers: then. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Anymore C2's "Heavy Hitters" out there? :huh:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nice! Now post more pictures of it. Interior, engine bay...

1 - 20 of 58 Posts