·
Registered
1,279 Posts
*Subscribes* :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
Damn... the C4 boys are tryin' to represent all up in here! There's no slouches in this group! I'm impressed!

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
I've seen a lot of C4s around, but you guys have to take the prize for the greatest looking ones yet.

I am truly impressed. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
Man, I completely forgot about these threads! I need to go back and finish these! Good idea to sticky.

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
Jeff, that c C4 IS worthy......for sure. Beautiful engine, great looking brakes, exhaust (Corsa?) , and wheels. Just a great example of a great car. Congrats.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
Jeff, that c C4 IS worthy......for sure. Beautiful engine, great looking brakes, exhaust (Corsa?) , and wheels. Just a great example of a great car. Congrats.:thumbsup:
Welcome to the night shift Gunny. I've got to go fix a computer issue at a business so you're on duty. :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
No show car here and I don't consider mine a "heavy hitter" but here's my junk, 396 c.i. forged 4 bolt, Full manual A-4, Dana 44, 4.10:1 etc. etc., (sorry no new pics since lowering/coilovers or the nos):
Some of the details:
396c.i. 537chp./517tq. (na w/pump gas) w/125-150 N02 ?
GM studded 4 bolt, Callies crank, Comp Star rods, SRP pistons, Custom Billet hyd. roller, Mini-Ram, AFR comp. ported 190, 1.6 pro mags, 58 billet TB, 36 lb. inj., ARP bolts, Canton pan, Cloyes, Cometic, Comp Cams, Fluidamper, TPIS, N.O.S., Bosch pump.
Hooker, Random Tech. stainless 3" duals, 'X', and DynoMax ST's.
MSD 6AL, 8.5 wires and coil, March/ASP Pulleys, Stewart II W. Pump, CSR, Dewitts Radiator, Earls's Plumbing
A-4, Full Manual, P.Kane conv., all mods, B&M pro mag. shifter
D-44, 4.10:1 gears, cryo'd, QA-1's
ZR-1 cluster, Powder coated repro ZR-1 rims, M&H 28x10x17 dr's, Raptor shift light, Moates APU-1 emulator w/Tuner Pro RT software, TTS Data master and Innovative LM-1, Everything powder coated except the cylinder block and various natural aluminum parts.

All assembly, fabbing, and tuning by: "the one man gang"
All powder coating and ceramics by: DUN-RIGHT Q.C.Coatings (www.qccoatings.com/pc.php)
Custom D/H shafts and balancing by: Dynotech Engineering (www.dynotechengineering.com/)
Engine machining and blueprinting/assembly by: C. Smith (T.P.I.S.)
Dana 44 by: Tom's Differential and Exotic Muscle

*edited with details*

VERY nicely done!!! Your ride rocks!!!

101 - 120 of 125 Posts