Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for you guys who have award winning rides. You're the guy who makes other people not want to be in a car show with you because they know that they are battling for second place. Post up your pics and some details on your ride and once all the entries are in, we will start a poll and vote for "DC's Heavy Hitter". The ride you post must be your own.

The winner can opt to have the title under their name changed to reflect that they are DC's Heavy Hitter if they like. Make sure you post interior, exterior and engine bay photos as people will be judging the entire car. In case of a tie, the mods will cast the final votes.

This is an opportunity for those who know they have the stuff to show it. Don't be shy and don't be modest. You spent the money, get recognized!

So let's see'em! Who is DC's "Heavy Hitter!"

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Is there a stipped down award? I just found out the dead battery OEM Door Opening Handles can be replaced by simple rings. That's 1/4 oz per lighter per side :partyon: :partyon: :partyon:

She's got a Tombstone mind and a graveyard stance but,

She's my meany:hump:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is there a stipped down award? I just found out the dead battery OEM Door Opening Handles can be replaced by simple rings. That's 1/4 oz per lighter per side :partyon: :partyon: :partyon:

She's got a Tombstone mind and a graveyard stance but,

She's my meany:hump:
What, no engine or interior shots? :huh:

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
This looks like it is going to be great thread, I will keep checking back for some more hot C6's. Come I know there are some of you out there, I want to see a bunch of pics:partyon:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is that dust I see on that hood liner? :D :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Lets see the battle of oranges:laughing:
Where's "Orange Crush" and the "ZLS3"
Post up some pics guys:thumbsup:
Maybe Adam will post up his lime green machine also:thumbsup:

I just have a lemon:laughing:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lets see the battle of oranges:laughing:
Where's "Orange Crush" and the "ZLS3"
Post up some pics guys:thumbsup:
Maybe Adam will post up his lime green machine also:thumbsup:

I just have a lemon:laughing:
:agree:

I'm waiting for Livnup's ride!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Only 2 of us in this contest????....Where is everybody??...Make it a draw Junk we both win :laughing: :laughing:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I know man, the C6's are NOT representin'! I've seen some sweet ones on this forum but they are not showing up at all. Wassup with that? Are there no heavy hitters in the C6 era on DC. After all the **** I see them talking about how bad their cars are and not one has shown up yet?

:huh: :huh: :huh:

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Sorry Junk................

I did not want to put " Sweet 16 " up till she had a bath!! It has been to FREEKIN cold!!

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice to see the junkman on the C6 thread. Missed your articles since I moved up from C5. Hope to see some articles from you
Well, I don't have a C6 so I don't have any articles to post but I'm still doing them for the C5!

Now we got to get you C6 boys rockin' in this thread. The other gen's are bringing it strong, especially the C4's and c3's! Yaw gotta step it up! :surprised

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Great cars to everyone, I'll have to do some voting here soon, Kepp them coming!!:partyon:

·
DC Crew
2,988 Posts

1 - 20 of 61 Posts