·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #21

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Bumping the "Heavy Hitter's" thread, looking for some more heavies. The run of the C6 is finally over so everything is now on the table. If your car fits the description in the original post, post'em up! :partyon:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Bumping the "Heavy Hitter's" thread, looking for some more heavies. The run of the C6 is finally over so everything is now on the table. If your car fits the description in the original post, post'em up! :partyon:
Stand by..she's still putting her make-up on, almost good and ready:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Question. Why does your display sign show a 2001 C5? Also, you're missing the Marine Corps "toilet seat" shooting badge. So named because it is the lowest shooting badge to qualify for.

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
Here's "Silver Fish" in all of its dust cover glory! Bone stock (because I live in California) c'ept for the license plate and tint.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Question. Why does your display sign show a 2001 C5? Also, you're missing the Marine Corps "toilet seat" shooting badge. So named because it is the lowest shooting badge to qualify for.

Not even a "hey, that looks nice", but you're ready to tear it apart with what's not there, etc. Jeez. And that's what you got out of this? Sorry I posted now. Maybe someone here other than yourself may appreciate the effort and sentiment.

First of all, I'm not missing anything. No where does it say it's an all inclusive display of every badge. Reason why you don't see all the badges is quite simple.............no room to display. A lot of the badges have a "senior (star)" and "master (wreath around star)" on top of the badge to denote advanced proficiency, would love to display them all, just not prudent.

The C5 board is the forerunner of this display and you may not see it, but it has "decommissioned" in white letters scrawled across the top at an angle. The C5 has been in many shows for years around the mid Atlantic area, garnering many awards for the display, not the car.

Feel free to pick it apart some more.

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Not even a "hey, that looks nice", but you're ready to tear it apart with what's not there, etc. Jeez. And that's what you got out of this? Sorry I posted now. Maybe someone here other than yourself may appreciate the effort and sentiment.
GEEEZ! I was just asking a question! Man, get your panties all up in a bunch over nothing! Quit being all sensitive! The thread is supposed to be about cars that have been modified to stand out at shows. Did you read my initial post? Your car looks pretty stock so it really isn't what I was looking for when I started the thread. That's not knocking your car or anything, just stating the obvious.

So quit taking it all personal. I was NOT knocking your ride.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
GEEEZ! I was just asking a question! Man, get your panties all up in a bunch over nothing! Quit being all sensitive! The thread is supposed to be about cars that have been modified to stand out at shows. Did you read my initial post? Your car looks pretty stock so it really isn't what I was looking for when I started the thread. That's not knocking your car or anything, just stating the obvious.

So quit taking it all personal. I was NOT knocking your ride.
Talk about taking things personal, re-read your post. You have a tendency to dictate to folks who may disagree with your comments, like "I need to do this or that".

Yes, I read YOUR original post. I'll delete my pictures and comments to suit your wishes, certainly don't want to violate the intended purpose of the original thread with only showing the "stock" vehicle.

Hey, your ballgame, your rules.

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Talk about taking things personal, re-read your post. You have a tendency to dictate to folks who may disagree with your comments, like "I need to do this or that".

Yes, I read YOUR original post. I'll delete my pictures and comments to suit your wishes, certainly don't want to violate the intended purpose of the original thread with only showing the "stock" vehicle.

Hey, your ballgame, your rules.
I'm not dictating anything. You can leave your pictures if you want, others have done the same and I NEVER criticized what you posted. I just asked a question because I was curious. Excuse me for looking for clarity. I'm sure others had the same question.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
I'm not dictating anything. You can leave your pictures if you want, others have done the same and I NEVER criticized what you posted. I just asked a question because I was curious. Excuse me for looking for clarity. I'm sure others had the same question.
I doubt it. Pics are gone, you can delete everything if you want.

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
Dang it, just when I post up the winning pic this thread goes down the dooky chute.

Not fare.......:laughing:

·
Registered
535 Posts
I think someone must of pissed in his corn flakes in the morning Junk. :laughing:

Dont know why he is getting in such a tizzy.... :huh:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Lord knows that I wasn't trying to be mean or dig at anyone. I don't know what happened. :huh:

21 - 40 of 61 Posts