Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
You got a flux capacitor! Nice! :D

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
You got a flux capacitor! Nice! :D
i wanted to embed a H & C sound video but couldn't find the code. I figured it out take a listen:thumbsup:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Lord knows that I wasn't trying to be mean or dig at anyone. I don't know what happened. :huh:
I bet if you made him one of your famous "DAGWOOD SAMMICHES" he would come back and post pics.

Cliff

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I bet if you made him one of your famous "DAGWOOD SAMMICHES" he would come back and post pics.

Cliff
Dude! My doctor has told me that there will be no more Dagwood's in my foreseeable future! I can't have any sweets either! She said that she doesn't even want me dating any sweet women. So I asked her if I could take her crabby ass out. :laughing:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Dude! My doctor has told me that there will be no more Dagwood's in my foreseeable future! I can't have any sweets either! She said that she doesn't even want me dating any sweet women. So I asked her if I could take her crabby ass out. :laughing:
So after you put the Junkman smooth talking lines on her, your breath now smells like crabby seafood? :laughing:

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Damn this thread is not what I was expecting. Where are all the C6s at? I have seen several on here that were badass but not in this thread. :huh:

OMG it started in 2009 :surprised and this is all that showed up. :WTF

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Damn this thread is not what I was expecting. Where are all the C6s at? I have seen several on here that were badass but not in this thread. :huh:

OMG it started in 2009 :surprised and this is all that showed up. :WTF
what makes it bad azz in your opinion, I think mine is bad azz being able to pass inspection drive coast to coast and run a 10.16 NA with navigation and air, and im positive it will run 9s NA next time and I still have nitrous, wonder what that will run?:WTF

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
what makes it bad azz in your opinion, I think mine is bad azz being able to pass inspection drive coast to coast and run a 10.16 NA with navigation and air, and im positive it will run 9s NA next time and I still have nitrous, wonder what that will run?:WTF
He's going by the criteria that I laid forth in the initial post of this thread.

Reactions: Altered

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
I didn't mean in any way to downplay your ride. I wasn't meaning quality as much as the low number of cars posted up. I apologize sometimes things typed don't really come out the way I mean.

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
I didn't mean in any way to downplay your ride. I wasn't meaning quality as much as the low number of cars posted up. I apologize sometimes things typed don't really come out the way I mean.
:agree:I do the same, and always read it wrong:laughing::thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Let's face it, we ALL get our panties in a bunch when we think someone is talking about our ladies. :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Heavy hitters

Under the former owner this car won the scaa pro mod title in autocross. Penske Double inverted, Snake charmer,Corsa exhaust,American racing headers and x pipe no cats. Tune has it at 491 rear wheels with heads and Cam coming soon. To much horsepower already but can you really ever have to much of anything?

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
I inserted your picture into your post instead of attaching it. To see how I did that, look at this thread.

Welcome to DC. :buhbye:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Thanks for your help. My son is a marine2nd left at camp lejuen I probably misspelled it
Yes you did. :laughing:

That would be 2nd Marine Division, Camp Lejeune, NC. :thumbsup:

41 - 60 of 61 Posts