Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Patrick...I admit that I haven't looked too hard but I was wondering, what ever happened with the DCZ? I know you sold her but don't think I ever saw an update after that.

Every now and then I watch that video of you driving up and down the street with the motor knocking like an SOB...

Just curious...

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
:laughing:

The DC-Z was purchased by the one and only Tony Gaples, who is a World Challenge race car driver for Blackdog Racing.

I had a chance to run into the DC-Z again a few months back... and it's a different car now! Blackdog Speed Shop fixed the body, put some different wheels/tires on it, and replaced much of the drivetrain (motor/trans... diff...) and they've been playing around with it.

I really missed the DC-Z ... until I beat on Tony's Ferrari 458 Italia... then I didn't miss the DC-Z so much anymore. :laughing:

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Blackdog Speed Shop fixed the body, put some different wheels/tires on it, and replaced much of the drivetrain (motor/trans... diff...)
You didn't give them a whole lot of choice in those areas now did you... :D

Glad to hear she is alive and well and kicking ass again! Thanks for the update! :thumbsup:

·
DC crew
4,102 Posts
:laughing:

The DC-Z was purchased by the one and only Tony Gaples, who is a World Challenge race car driver for Blackdog Racing.

I had a chance to run into the DC-Z again a few months back... and it's a different car now! Blackdog Speed Shop fixed the body, put some different wheels/tires on it, and replaced much of the drivetrain (motor/trans... diff...) and they've been playing around with it.

I really missed the DC-Z ... until I beat on Tony's Ferrari 458 Italia... then I didn't miss the DC-Z so much anymore. :laughing:

I just saw that picture of you with the 458. That's Tony's car?
I love World Challenge racing. From the standing starts to those bad ass Cadillacs

Jr.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Have any pics Patrick? (of the new DCZ - I saw the 458 ones)

·
DC crew
4,102 Posts
Have any pics Patrick? (of the new DCZ - I saw the 458 ones)
:agree:

If you don't have any.... Get on the Hot Line and tell Tony two things.

1st item: Tell Tony good job at Long Beach.

2nd item: Tell Tony to send pics.

Jr.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
LOVE those wheels!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts