Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Re: Re: Deal on Corvette game for PS2

Patrick96LT4 said:
$10? I have Corvettes on GT3 on PS2, GT4 will have the C6... that $10 is going into my gas tank!
:laughing:
But 10 bucks for a brand new PS2 game, you can't beat that! Sure the graphics suck but hey...its ALL Corvettes. I may do this!

·
Registered
445 Posts
I saw on another site (forgot wich one) that you can pre-order it now and it will arrive at your house on feb. 24th this year for the 9.99 price plus shipping. I think it was direct from the manufactuer but I'm not sure. Tryo doing a google search and im sure you'll find it! I know I'll be getting it for sure!!:partyon:

·
Registered
445 Posts
No the graphics are pretty good actually....go to the manufacturers website and they have a trailer you can watch for like 30 seconds or so...its definantly worth the 10 bucks!! Come on 80 vettes for 10 freakin' bucks!!!:cheers:

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have this game, and i'll let you guys know it REALLY REALLY SUCKS! and I even have it on Xbox. Just race your Vette on Gran Turismo 3 :D

·
Registered
4,929 Posts
I heard this game bites. I'm going to stick to my sick black Z06 in GT3 until GT4 comes out!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
t0kEd- said:
I have this game, and i'll let you guys know it REALLY REALLY SUCKS! and I even have it on Xbox. Just race your Vette on Gran Turismo 3 :D
Well, now I don't know what to do. I've heard people saying that the graphics suck, then I've heard people saying that it's still fun to play (especially online). Hmm...buy a crappy Corvette game for 10 bucks....Save 10 bucks and buy lunch....Hmm....Tough choice! Maybe I'll just wait for GT4, doesn't it come out in April?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Eddie 70 said:
Just got an update on the Corvette Game for PS2 from Best Buy. Should be here next week sometime.

Dear Eddie:

There's been a change to the release date for your pre-ordered item.

The new release date is 03/17/2004. Your order details are listed below
:excited: :excited: :excited:

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
From past experience with cheap games, I don't buy them anymore. I don't play my PS2 enough to need another game before GT4 comes out. I'll wait. That and I'm tired of everytime I go into a store and ask about the Corvette game for PS2, the workers give me a look like I'm an idiot and they don't have any idea what I'm talking about.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts