Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

141 - 146 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
10,035 Posts
ive run my macaffee says ok ??

its been going on for a while :huh: ???? i think a file got deleted by accident when running virous scan /just not shure what that file is
cosmo

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #142
Re: ive run my macaffee says ok ??

cosmo said:
its been going on for a while :huh: ???? i think a file got deleted by accident when running virous scan /just not shure what that file is
cosmo
You did not address me as Dear Parrot, however I will make an exeption here. :) As this is very important.

I would definitely shoot TheBlueVette a PM. I am 100 percent sure he can totally help you here. I still think it MAY be a virus.

Your pal,

the parrot

·
Registered
10,035 Posts
Re: Re: ive run my macaffee says ok ??

Z06 Parrot said:
You did not address me as Dear Parrot, however I will make an exeption here. :) As this is very important.

I would definitely shoot TheBlueVette a PM. I am 100 percent sure he can totally help you here. I still think it MAY be a virus.

Your pal,

the parrot
ty [dear parot ] excuse please

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #144
zemzabob said:
Dear Parrot

When will I get a C6?
Dear zemzabob:

If you are married, that is a question you should ask her!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:thumbsup:

·
I have no title.
4,505 Posts
Z06 Parrot said:
Dear zemzabob:

If you are married, that is a question you should ask her!

:thumbsup:
Dear Parrot: I am and it looks like I will not be getting one for a long time
:laughing:
Thanks

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Z06 Parrot said:
Dear TheBlueVette:

Considering her "actions" at a certain dealership some time ago I am surprised she hasn't sent "Ron J" dog teeth! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! Or maybe even just brought a live Rottweiler there to take care of business!!!!!!

Yes, well there is that side of her. When she gets mad (for example, if someone trashed the vette she bought me), she reminds me of the Lucy Liu character in Kill Bill, when she cut off the head of the Japanese gangster who was disrepectful to her at dinner.

MsBlueVette doesn't need a Rottweiler -- she's capable of taking care of her own problems. :laughing:

141 - 146 of 146 Posts