Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should illegals get tuition breaks? California Supreme Court thinks so. my opinion FCK NO why are they in my Public school system anyway. But What do you think?

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
They are ILLEGALS, their break should be a free ride back to the border.

How come everyone wants a break, and gets one, except the people paying the bills? :laughing:

·
Registered
6,053 Posts
Should illegals get tuition breaks? California Supreme Court thinks so. my opinion FCK NO why are they in my Public school system anyway. But What do you think?

I think my home state has gone to ****, that's what I think.
I'm stuck here, this is where my family and my living is.

Anything for a vote...illegals that go to high school for three years can get college tuition as long as they apply for citizenship after graduating college, WTF is that crap about? What are illegals doing in school in the first place? send them back with mommy and daddy.

Politicians & Judges not doing what they were sworn in to do and being activist just to stay in office, Sanctuary Cities, Un-Happy Meals, stupid laws on top of stupid laws, Jerry Brown a-****ing-gain.

At least Prop 26 got voted in & too bad Prop 23 didn't.
Green house gas bullshit, charging for carbon output....pretty soon folks in this state are going to see this one come true, all that extra cost is going to find a home and that home will be in their purses and wallets. And nobody really knows the true financial pit California is in YET!!!!

****, it's only Tuesday and I what a drink already :cheers:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
Can't say I blame them. I'd do the very same thing if I lived in a piss poor country with no hope of living a good life -no matter how hard I tried... while just a few miles away was the promise land with money in the streets... literally. Think about that... how many times have you walked by change laying on the ground... or a plastic bottle with a redemption value ? That's the greatness of this country... -what would you do to get here ?

We have to do something different then we are right now.

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
In law, you cannot benefit from things obtained illegally. If the police illegally search your house and find a dead body, they cannot use that evidence to convict you. Thus, why are illegals allowed to benefit after the commit a crime to get here?

That has always baffled me. If I rob a bank in Mexico and successfully make it back to the US, I should get to keep the money. I wonder how Mexico feels about that? :huh:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Why dont we take car of our own vs taking care of everyone else. Thats the problem with everything it seem. We take care of other countrys when were sinking and dont make china buy from us like we should. IMO it should be 50/50. How can we afford to do this stuff?

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
I think my home state has gone to ****, that's what I think.
I'm stuck here, this is where my family and my living is.

Anything for a vote...illegals that go to high school for three years can get college tuition as long as they apply for citizenship after graduating college, WTF is that crap about? What are illegals doing in school in the first place? send them back with mommy and daddy.

Politicians & Judges not doing what they were sworn in to do and being activist just to stay in office, Sanctuary Cities, Un-Happy Meals, stupid laws on top of stupid laws, Jerry Brown a-****ing-gain.

At least Prop 26 got voted in & too bad Prop 23 didn't.
Green house gas bullshit, charging for carbon output....pretty soon folks in this state are going to see this one come true, all that extra cost is going to find a home and that home will be in their purses and wallets. And nobody really knows the true financial pit California is in YET!!!!

****, it's only Tuesday and I what a drink already :cheers:
I feel for the few normal people like yourself who are left in California. Here's an article entitled "California suggests suicide: Texas asks 'Can I lend you a knife?'"

The basic premise is that the Cali election showed that the state is intent on beating up and running off business while TX welcomes them with open arms.

http://blogs.forbes.com/joelkotkin/...ts-suicide-texas-asks-can-i-lend-you-a-knife/

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Why dont we take car of our own vs taking care of everyone else. Thats the problem with everything it seem. We take care of other countrys when were sinking and dont make china buy from us like we should. IMO it should be 50/50. How can we afford to do this stuff?
:agree:

·
Registered
6,053 Posts

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Stealing from the American kids

And you wonder why there isn't enough money to properly run our schools now

Waht a bunch of A-"O"s we have running this country

Bon :nuts:

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This really pissed me off when I saw it yesterday. How can the Supreme Court of California justify their ruling when these kids should have never been in our public school system in the first place? The stupidity of our nation never ceases to amaze me.

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
Press 1 if you speak english.

Where are our priorities... not with our citizens anymore - for anything it seems. :crazy:

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
illegal, Why is it that so many people have such a hard time understanding this word?

il·le·gal
–adjective
forbidden by law or statute.
contrary to or forbidden by official rules, regulations, etc.: The referee ruled that it was an illegal forward pass.
–noun
Informal . illegal alien.

Origin:
1620–30; < ML illēgālis. See il-2 , legal
—Related forms
il·le·gal·ly, adverb
—Can be confused:   illegal, illicit (see synonym note at this entry ).
—Synonyms
1. unlawful; illegitimate; illicit; unlicensed. Illegal, unlawful, illegitimate, illicit, criminal can all describe actions not in accord with law.
Illegal refers most specifically to violations of statutes or, in organized athletics, codified rules: an illegal seizure of property; an illegal
block ( in football ). Unlawful means not sanctioned by or according to law: an unlawful claim to the inheritance; to take unlawful
advantage of the trading situation. Illegitimate means lacking legal or traditional right or rights: an illegitimate child; illegitimate use
of privileged knowledge. Illicit, which originally meant simply “not permitted,” now most often applies to matters regulated by law
with specific emphasis on the way things are carried out: illicit conversion of property; an illicit attempt to control the market.
Criminal most often refers to violation of the statutes of penal as opposed to civil law. All felonies are criminal as are all crimes
sometimes punishable by death such as murder, arson, and kidnapping: a criminal act.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I cannot believe they even had to vote on this. How assinine. I wish Cali would just have a massive earthquake where all the liberals and illiegals are foever sucked into the ground.

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If you can't produce a SSAN, no benefits for you! INS is the next door on the right have a safe flight home! Gosh 3 days and I'm still steaming over this. Sorry but at some point don't we have to say WTF?

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
The Dems are just doing this to garner the hispanic vote. It will backfire. In 2012 Marco Rubio will run for president and give some of his speeches in Spanish, and garner the hispanic vote. That's how he won by a landslide in Florida.

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
lets just round them up and put them down....then dump them off the coast :rolling:

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
:agree: Only free ride should be back across the border...no ****in way should we foot the bill!!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts