Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,548 Posts
Hey Tony, What ytou do is bring up the home page then soak you monitor in water for 30 seconds, pull off the section you want and apply to a smooth surface. Please note that these only work once and if applied to the outside of your car can produce severe drag on the areodynamics.:laughing:

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Torch Red 2K said:
Hey Tony, What ytou do is bring up the home page then soak you monitor in water for 30 seconds, pull off the section you want and apply to a smooth surface. Please note that these only work once and if applied to the outside of your car can produce severe drag on the areodynamics.:laughing:
Tony, thanks for the compliment!

I would love to get some of these decals made up, lots have expressed interest. Unfortunetly, the place that did the one above is an hour away, and it's been pretty hard to get out there again to discuss making a larger quantity and what the cost would be.

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Patrick do you have the specs on those? I have a friend in the vinyl business and can maybe get a deal on them. If you have that graphic on a disk let me know and I'll see what I can do.
I'd love that for my car.:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
raidmagic said:
Patrick do you have the specs on those? I have a friend in the vinyl business and can maybe get a deal on them. If you have that graphic on a disk let me know and I'll see what I can do.
I'd love that for my car.:thumbsup:
I don't have the graphic on a disk, which is half the problem. The other problem is that I would have to go to this place during a weekday when they are open, and since they are an hour away, it'd eat up 3 hours of my time... which I cannot afford at this time...:(

·
Registered
0 Posts
I would put somthing small on my car (that thing is huge on your car Pat!:surprised I want to get a decal like that but I want it to say Grand Sport with the G & S in red & the letters in white!!!:excited:

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
84 GRANDSPORT said:
I would put somthing small on my car (that thing is huge on your car Pat!:surprised I want to get a decal like that but I want it to say Grand Sport with the G & S in red & the letters in white!!!:excited:
If your interested in a specialty sticker drop me an e-mail. My friend makes decals, clings, and bumper stickers. Send me a sketch and I'll pass it on to him.

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Magic Man said:
If your interested in a specialty sticker drop me an e-mail. My friend makes decals, clings, and bumper stickers. Send me a sketch and I'll pass it on to him.
Can he do what is on my windshield? And, will he done one at a time as needed?

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
sticker's are actually illegal in hawaii,(you would never know it)but they won't say anything if you have windshield (post sticker's).like your pro-gas assc sticker's.you can get away with 3 round A post winshield sticker's the size of your palm.
but there are some import's running around with stick's all over the car.:( they eventually get a ticket.;) :nuts:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
How about the window sticker magic man has. Maybe he can see about getting a quantity of those made.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
Can he do what is on my windshield? And, will he done one at a time as needed?
I'll check with him and see.

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Torch Red 2K said:
Now this is funny! :rolling:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts