Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last month we suddenly gained soooo much C6 insight that we jus KNEW the flood gates were about to open. But December is shaping up like the eye of the C6 hurricane - very quiet. 19 days seems like forever to have to wait! Brian or Patrick, did you ever complete that front view you were playing with? Are you going to share it? Maybe we can talk about that for a week or so. I'm starving for new C6 stuff!!

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
I tell ya, it's just a ghost town. It's like a totally media blackout!

I haven't done any photoshops... and I think I've retired until the C7.

Although, once we get some pics from NAIAS, I'll happily play around with the colors!:excited:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,513 Posts
We're all getting the DT's.. If something doesn't show soon I'm going to have to join "C6 Anonymous" Hi, my name's Torch and I'm a C6 junkie :laughing:

·
Registered
7 Posts
December: Eye of the Storm

Hey Torch I got a bottle of C6 for ya, vintage 2005. Drink Up.

·
Registered
168 Posts
C6 time

Hey Guys...
Yes - there is nothing on the horizon as of late... no new pics.

I am still sure that it was Chevy who supplied us with all the pics that we have gotten so far. It just seems that they were trying to sniff around what people and the media will think - or say on the C6. Remember - thus far we did not get full frontal :D - only side (nipple) shots :D !!
IT seem that this time around - things are really tight and closed (in comparison to the introducttion of the C5).
David

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Longtimer said:
... Brian or Patrick, did you ever complete that front view you were playing with? Are you going to share it? Maybe we can talk about that for a week or so. I'm starving for new C6 stuff!!
No, I never finished it. But I could post what I have if I don't get pounded for it. Basically I hadn't placed the headlights in yet and I'm not satisfied with the wheel placement.

Lately, I've been working on the windows media player skin that is based on the 50th anniv. logo graphics.

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Re: C6 time

vettewarehou said:
Hey Guys...
Yes - there is nothing on the horizon as of late... no new pics.

I am still sure that it was Chevy who supplied us with all the pics that we have gotten so far. It just seems that they were trying to sniff around what people and the media will think - or say on the C6. Remember - thus far we did not get full frontal :D - only side (nipple) shots :D !!
IT seem that this time around - things are really tight and closed (in comparison to the introducttion of the C5).
David
:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:

·
Super Moderator
10,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Re: December : The Eye of the Storm

bkuper said:
No, I never finished it. But I could post what I have if I don't get pounded for it. Basically I hadn't placed the headlights in yet and I'm not satisfied with the wheel placement.

Lately, I've been working on the windows media player skin that is based on the 50th anniv. logo graphics.
Brian, have I ever pounded you on a rendering? Heck no. Anyone who has "pounded" a rendering, never tried to do it himself. I understand how many hours are invested in each "pic." You'll never get anything but constructive suggestions from me, and what do I know? Remember I was so sure they were finally giving us an all glass roof look by extending the hatch glass forward to the trailing edge of the side glass and targa. Oh well, maybe on the the C7.

Would it be time consuming to set some body colored 360 Modena lights in the C6 cavity? I know, "only" 6 or 7 hours, right? Well, you didn't need to go Christmas shopping for that special someone anyway. Just give her a big kiss Christmas Eve and show her the rendering - if she understands, she's a keeper!
:D 18 days!!

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Re: Re: Re: December : The Eye of the Storm

Longtimer said:
Brian, have I ever pounded you on a rendering? Heck no. Anyone who has "pounded" a rendering, never tried to do it himself. I understand how many hours are invested in each "pic." You'll never get anything but constructive suggestions from me, and what do I know? Remember I was so sure they were finally giving us an all glass roof look by extending the hatch glass forward to the trailing edge of the side glass and targa. Oh well, maybe on the the C7.

Would it be time consuming to set some body colored 360 Modena lights in the C6 cavity? I know, "only" 6 or 7 hours, right? Well, you didn't need to go Christmas shopping for that special someone anyway. Just give her a big kiss Christmas Eve and show her the rendering - if she understands, she's a keeper!
:D 18 days!!
I was just kidding about the pounding. :D

·
Registered
622 Posts
Re: Re: December : The Eye of the Storm

[Lately, I've been working on the windows media player skin that is based on the 50th anniv. logo graphics. [/B][/QUOTE]

So is it done yet? :laughing:

How about now? :laughing:

Now? :spanked:

Now? :whip:

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Re: Re: Re: December : The Eye of the Storm

Z06Fiend said:
So is it done yet? :laughing:

How about now? :laughing:

Now? :spanked:

Now? :whip: [/B]

Alright Randy, simma' down now!

Everyone, Randy is a friend I work with. Say hello with your favorite gesture.

Here's mine: :finger: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Super Moderator
10,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
What can I say Brian? This is the biggest piece of sh ..... Naw only kidding. I think it looks great. I've never been partial to white vettes - except the '53 of course - but the C6 does wear white nicely.

Seeing the headlight cavity like that makes me think that the "Never-give-up-the-popups" croud may want to buy a black C6 and put a tinted cover on the lights. Since the lights are body color under the lens, a light tint would easily provide the "hidden" effect.

Do you plan to post this chop elsewhere? Do you care if I do? I think it looks great.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
That is so awesome. I love it. I'd buy one without headlights.

·
Super Moderator
10,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks again for another great chop Brian. It was received as well over at CF as it was here.

Great Job!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts