Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All. New member here. Been away from the Vette world for a while, but I'm Baaaaack!
Have a 2011 C6 Grand Sport 3LT Coupe Black/Black with only 36,000 miles on her. Headed
to Carlisle next month to soak it up. Hopefully see duplicates of my '65 396 and '68 427
Roadsters from another era.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,910 Posts
Hi C-Dad, Carlisle is a blast

Reactions: CalisDad

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Another WB !(y)

Reactions: CalisDad

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi C-Dad, Carlisle is a blast
Yes, It certainly was! Any of you out there with a Grand Sport, or not, or just a love for the"Plastic Car" please consider joining the "Grand Sport Registry". I would be surprised if you could find a more cordial, friendly, welcoming, Corvette Family than this. John "Hutch" Hutchison is the ringleader and his wife Patti his right hand, with MO, Maureen Waller his very able bodied assistant. This trio and the whole "Family" are fantastic!

·
Registered
2013 C6 Grand Sport
11 Posts
Yes, It certainly was! Any of you out there with a Grand Sport, or not, or just a love for the"Plastic Car" please consider joining the "Grand Sport Registry". I would be surprised if you could find a more cordial, friendly, welcoming, Corvette Family than this. John "Hutch" Hutchison is the ringleader and his wife Patti his right hand, with MO, Maureen Waller his very able bodied assistant. This trio and the whole "Family" are fantastic!
Where do I sign up?

·
Registered
620 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
2013 C6 Grand Sport
11 Posts